5

Bora's Bedroom | 9:25PM

"Fuck.. ah.." Bora moaned as Siyeon kept going faster in and out of her.

"I'm close! Don't stop!" Bora begged. Siyeon smirked before licking the shorter girl's neck and capturing her swollen lips to shut her up.

"Then cum for me, babe" Siyeon challenged seductively.

And a few seconds after that, Bora reached her high.Tightly grabbing Siyeon by her neck as she rides her high. She slowly opened her eyes before pulling Siyeon down to peck her lips.

"That's another god tier sex babe" Bora breathe against her ear.

"come here" Bora demanded, Siyeon immediately threw herself against Bora, hugging her tightly and warmly.

"I wonder how our friends will react if they found out about us" Siyeon giggled.

"Well.. I wish I could tell them now" Bora whispered sadly. Siyeon immediately looked at her.

"We will, soon" Siyeon reassured her.

"Hey.. what do you know about that Yoohyeon girl? Are you friends with her?" Bora asked.

"Not much, I don't really hang out with the popular kids. She's that so.. no not really" Siyeon replied.

"But I heard from Joohyun that she saw you guys talking to her?"

"Oh, yea.. well she was campaigning. Also, she seemed to be interested in our band" Siyeon answered. Bora hummed.

"Why are you asking this?" Siyeon asked.

"Well.. I'm just really looking forward to this election. I've never seen Minji so stressed lately" Bora giggled.

"Oh right! Minji slapped Yoohyeon infront of us, it was crazy but I think the girl actually has a kink for it hahaha" Siyeon laughed.

"Really?? Dang it must be because of the kiss" Bora said cheerfully.

"The kiss?" Siyeon asked.

"Well.. the kid kissed Minji on her cheek haha, it was funny since Minji hasn't dated anyone in like.. forever" They both laughed.

"Well, if you think about it.. they do kind of look good together" Siyeon said.

"I don't know though, Minji seems to date people who are a few years older than her" Bora dismissed.

"Heh.. interesting, no chance for the tree then" Siyeon chuckled. Bora did too before wrapping her whole body around Siyeon.

"Hm.. warmth" Siyeon mumbled, satisfied.