6

School's Skating Rink | 1:56PM

No one's POV

"Yaah.. you've improved a lot Yoohyeon-ah" Eunbi pat my back. Yoohyeon smiled at her.

"Thanks! I really want to try that move, I've been practicing a lot" Yoohyeon explained. Eunbi smiled.

"While campaigning? Sounds amazing to me!" Eunbi cheered. Yoohyeon smiled again.

"Hey.. if you're not too busy.. do you think maybe we could.. grab a cup of coffee together? My treat" Yoohyeon asked shyly.

"You mean.. if you're not busy?" Eunbi teased.

"I mean.. yea?" Yoohyeon grinned.

"I'd love to" Eunbi smiled.

"Awesome! Can I get your number so that I can just message you right away?" Yoohyeon confidently asked, Eunbi smiled before nodding her head.

They exchanged number before continue practicing a few routines.

On the other side of the rink, there's a person who's been rolling her eyes from the scene that's happening in front of her. Minji has been standing near the exit with her eyes totally fixated to the girl.

"Tsk, Americans.." Minji scoffed.

"Are you really not going to compete this year?" Eunbi asked as she looked at Yoohyeon's eyes.

"Oh, I'm focusing on the election. I really want to win it so that I can give Siyeon's band a chance to shine. Also, because there's someone who motivated me to do my best to win" Eunbi looked at her confused before smiling.

"Ooh.. someone important?" Eunbi asked curiously. Yoohyeon tilted her head as she thinks.

"I don't know, just.. someone who's been occupying my mind a lot lately" Yoohyeon admitted. Eunbi nodded.

"Why? Are they not allowed to perform?" Eunbi asked curiously.

"No, apparently not. They are banned from performing and well.. they get to practice at the school's basement but they aren't allowed to go busking and perform unless they're invited" Yoohyeon said.

"Ehh.. that sucks, I heard they're good too" Eunbi said making Minji cringe.

"They are! I'll tell you a secret.. they do underground performance every Friday night at the basement! I'll take you there one night" Yoohyeon said excitedly.

"Ah jinja? That sounds really cool. I'll be happy" Eunbi said before giving Yoohyeon a thumbs up.

"Tsk, now I know why there's usually a ton of students walking to their dorms late friday nights.." Minji mumbled, mind still confused by the tall girl's words a little earlier.

"Oh? Minji-sunbae?" Someone greeted Minji.

"oh, hi.." Minji awkwardly greeted back.

"Are you waiting for someone? They should be done practicing by now.. since it'll be our turn next hehe" Karina said as she pointed at Winter who's behind her.

"Ah.. ani, I was just checking out the rink" Minji reasoned before bowing her head at the two skating prodigies.

"Ja.. we'll get going then, sunbae" Karina said before bowing back at Minji. Winter did the same before passing Minji.