The feelings.

It was different.

Everything seems new to her.

This was probably the first time it happened to her. The tall girl blink a few times and immediately went back to her trance when she realized that the blonde girl have an astrophobia (fear of thunder and lightning).

The thunder continued roaring outside.

"Hey, Miss...Open your eyes and look at me". She encouraged but the blonde girl couldn't wince and seemed stunned because of the fear and anxiety she felt at this moment. She couldn't think of any other way how to calm the girl so what she did was get her portable mini clip mp3 player in her jacket and quickly put the earphone to the girl's ears.

Finally, the blonde girl slowly opened her eyes when she no longer heard any terrible noise and was replaced by a song coming from the mp3 player that was now in her hand.

You make me feel special..... 🎶

"Feel Special" is the song that was being played on. It is one of their songs. The blonde girl looked at the small gadget that got her attention. She was now calmed down and little by little the fear slowly disappeared. She then noticed the tall girl in front of her where its eyes seemed to be worried about her.

"Are you feeling better now?", the tall girl asked her.

She was about to speak when someone called her by her name.

"Sanaaaaa..."

She looked behind and there she saw her manager and her driver approaching in her direction.

On the other hand, the tall girl took three-step backward away to distance herself from the blonde girl. Suddenly, her phone rang. When she looked on her phone screen, it was Jeongyeon who was calling her. She answered it right away.

"Yah! Where are you, Chou Tzuyu?! What took you so long to come over here? Don't tell me you already leave us here at the airport and go home on your own?!"

"I'm still here at the exit. There's just something that happened but I'm on my way there now. Wait for me.."

Afterward, she hung up the call. And before she left the blonde girl behind, she let out a soft smile on her lips. She turned back and walks away as she felt relief seeing the blonde girl with companions.

----

As soon as the manager and the driver came in, the blonde girl's manager quickly hugged her to protect her. "Sorry, we are late", the manager said apologetically. It was only then when Sana noticed that a lot of people were staring at her. Some of them have phones in their hands and video recording her. The others just taking pictures of her. Also, some people noticed her identity as being one of the members of a Korean girl group. That's why she immediately flocked and approached them asking for her autograph and taking a picture with her.

"It's Sana Minatozaki. Look at this way, please..."

"Sanayaaahh...."

"She is Twice Sana!".

"I love you, Sana!"

"Please, don't be afraid of thunder. Fighting!"

That was what she heard over and over again around the area. And because many people were looking at her, she still forced herself to show a smile at them despite the anxiety she felt. After a few minutes, she was free from the crowd and get in the car safely.