Chapter 26- Kurumi Who Turned Inverse

Start from the beginning

Everyone: What??

Kurumi: Zaphkiel.

She shot Yuji through the shoulder which made him fly into a wall needing to regenerate.

Yuji: I have only ever been defeated by my liege, you have proven your extraordinary talent to me, mistress.

Darren: Return to Kurumi if she's in danger.

He bowed at Kurumi who just scratched her neck cutely and disappeared into Kurumi's shadow. I smiled in response and just stared at the blue sky thinking of way to kill Mio Takamiya. Also about my training.

Darren: Oi, Yoko.

Yoko: Yes darling?

Darren: Fuck off, I'm not in a relationship with you whatsoever and I need to train, get over here.

Yoko: Finally darling needs me.

Kurumi: Fuck. Off. He is mine and I will not let you join his harem you whore.

Yoko: You want to fight huh?

Darren: Dare to touch her, Yoko. I will make sure that you can't move any of your joints for the next 10 years.

Yoko got scared for a bit as she crawled on the ground and started panting a little

Yoko got scared for a bit as she crawled on the ground and started panting a little. Before she arose and unsheathed her katana. I just stared at her while walking away and she followed knowing that training is gonna start.

Darren: I won't be using infinity or any other techniques. Only breathing techniques.

Yoko: Wouldn't like it any other way.

Yoko: Moon breathing eighth form. Moon dragon ringtail.

(Replace Kokushibo with Yoko and Gyomei with Darren

(Replace Kokushibo with Yoko and Gyomei with Darren. Ignore Sanemi)

I quickly dodged and performed the cursed breathing which I hated for so long before finally accepting it as part of my power.

Darren: SUN BREATHING-

Kurumi: Did he say sun breathing??

Velzard: He did.