19

Maybe, the large hand pressed to your back, your lips hard at work, teeth clashing against the others, every frivolous motion that made the moment seem just right with all details in place. Your knees weakened as your bottom lip was clawed at, eliciting a quiet whine.

His haste motions paused as he pulled away, hand shifting its warmth from back to your waist, another resting on the nape of your neck, drawing you back to his mouth. You locked your fingers around his hair, tugging his head down to connect his lips with yours.

It wasn't what you'd expected when you summoned the raven-haired you so harshly yanked at, provoking him to groan in between your heated kiss. Not that you opposed the situation, more so finding yourself enjoying it.

His grip tightened around your waist, making you part the lips he worked at without catching a breath. He seized the opportunity, sticking his tongue inside, fighting his way to dominating your tongue. You grew tired of constant nudging, giving up, and letting him win willingly.

He smirked in victory, swirling around the tip of your tongue with experience. Your heart thumped in affection as you panted, clutching onto his shoulders.

He dragged his mouth over to your jaw, marking it up. You held your bottom lip hostage, clenching it, not wanting to cause any loud noise.

He wordlessly embraced you, lifting you off your feet and onto your head, sliding in beside you, bear-hugging you. "that was great," you mutter, shying over, avoiding his teasing expression.

You turned the other way, showing him your back, making him chuckle merely to snuggle onto you, his nose brushing at your earlobe.

He pressed feather-light kisses around your ear and neck, causing you to shudder at the affectionate motion. "i would know you liked it if you didn't say so since your whine said it all," He retorted, chuckling as you hid your beat red front in your palms and supposedly away from his teasing.

"yn," he drawled from your chair on the other side of the room, his eyes boring into yours. "what?" you questioned, your orbs still glued to the book you read while heeseung shifted in his seat, "how do I look" he inquired, striking a random pose.

Nonetheless, he looked breathtaking, "i need an honest opinion. Let me read your mind," he spoke, a sheepish smirk quirking on his front. "no, wait—" you hurried out while you came up with a master plan.

"i'm going to read now,"

You sighed in reply, knowing what to do. Heeseung's eyes gleamed ruby, gazing intensely at you. You thought of the familiar tune in your head, playing it from memory, and much to your liking, the demon was speechless.

His jaw hung open, "did you just," he paused, trying to make sense of what you'd done telepathically, "rickroll me—" he concluded, shutting his open mouth, stepping over to where you sat, playfully tackling you.

"and what if I did," you teased, returning his energy, "you're unbelievable," he said exasperated.

"i know, but you love it,"
"i do, indeed princess."