12

You smoothed down your pearly white dress, glancing at yourself in the mirror, fixing your hair, thinking which side to tuck your hair behind your ear.

You pondered over it, deciding that not pleating your hair would be the best, how he'd— No, you'd like it. To make it clear, you're making yourself look presentable for your dad's companion, not the demon boy, whom you have a slim chance of running into because daddy's dear friend resides in hell.

The chances of running into the tall man were probable, but you weren't doing this for him, you told yourself, taking in your austere yet stunning reflection, smiling in satisfaction.

You wore a simple, white, frilled dress, wearing a simple gold heart necklace yoon had given you. Earrings hung near aside your vibrant dyed red hair. You did look alluring.

"shall we leave, y/n?" Your mother calls from below the stairs, peering through the open crack as you nod, clutching onto your white purse, concluding your outfit from head to toe.

You made your way down, greeting your parents with a grin, "someone dressed up," jests your mom, a giggle accompanying her sentence, making the corners of your eyes crinkle up while you show a cheeky gummy smile.

Moments later, you find yourself situated in the confines of hell itself, in a lavish-looking building, the interior decorated elegantly contrasting the image of hell.

Admiring the insides, you then settle down on the couch in what you presumed was the living room. A man stepped out of the hall opposite the one you walked through, seemingly talking to someone behind him, striding to where you and your parents sat.

"i wasn't expecting guests today, jiheon," said the older yet fine-looking figure, smiling lightly, acknowledging glancing at you and your mother, which you returned.

"would you all like some ramen?" asked the unknown demon man, whom you suppose was your dad's friend. A questioning look drew upon your father's face, provoking the demon to ramble about how he wasn't expecting guests.

Jiheon laughed in amazement at the little rant, "you're still the same as before." The man turned back to face someone you still couldn't see, "make a lot," He said sternly, "and good," he added, then attending to his so unexpected guests. "yeah, yeah, you brought me here from my client for that after all, " the person responds.

Yet your orbs stay glued to the boy that exited the hall, presuming he walked to the kitchen in a black button-up paired with Persian blue slacks and tousled wet raven hair, was indeed heeseung.

That was hot.

You gasped mentally while your gaze shifted to the floor. "y/n?" you hear your mother speak, gaining your attention from the ebony-haired, rendering your head jerking up and greet the demon, "l/n y/n." You perceive the demon smirk from your peripheral vision.

You excuse yourself minutes after, attempting to locate where the kitchen could be, earning a chuckle from the devil, whom you learned was lucifer, himself, which made you gasp. But, heeseung was the matter at hand.

"he's over there," He spoke, pointing across from the couch. The living room and kitchen had quite a stretch though the area was exposed, making it visible to the ones in the living room.

You find yourself in the kitchen after following the direction. You watch the demon boy aimlessly scroll on his phone, hair suspending over his orbs while the water boiled.

"what are you doing here?" You inquire, heeseung not sparing you a glance, making your heart drop, requiring the other's attention, "you heard earlier, lucy called," He spoke, mocking niki.

You hum in response, thinking as you initiate a conversation with him, your mother glimpsing at the two every once in a while and cooing silently to herself. How cute, she must've thought, hearing the bickering from the counter.

Your hand advances towards the boiling pot of water, taking the uncooked ramen cakes and placing them in the water. heeseung stares at your wordlessly, pupils questioning everything you did, "what are you doing,"

"what does it look like, huh? I'm assisting you, duh," you state, turning away from him and to the stove. Yet no, you can't have it go your way when he's present. He spurs you around, his large hands clasping over both your wrists, compelling your back to the plane of the stove.

"don't do anything," he warns, his grip tightening as you try to wiggle your way to freedom. You whine a 'why' annoyed that he restricted all movement with one hand.

"because you're clumsy, and you'll make a mess," he spoke, his dominant hand that went on cooking for you, lucy, and his guests. You struggle to free yourself from his grasp, granted he felt aggravated.

"stop it," he commanded, his eyes glowering down at you, the tip of your nose brushing against his chin as your orbs nervously darted to his, but you mask it beneath. A smile creeps to your face, breathing out a "no."

You irk him yet again, a tired sigh leaving from heeseung as he stares into your eyes void of any emotion, "attempt anything one more time, and I will tie your hands together,"

"kinky,"