8

Before you knew it, it was Saturday. The day you'd meet heeseung and go to the party as your date. You squealed at the thought. Maybe, you had taken a particular liking to the demon boy because, look at him, who wouldn't? The demon boy acts and looks like a literal angel.

Speak of the devil, word-for-word, as the said boy strode through his open portal while you smoothed out the dress you chose to wear.

The dress held a red pigment, covered with a thin black mesh-like material lined over, ending at your knees. You paired it with a black cropped graphic t-shirt over it, completing the outfit with black boots, hanging red earrings, and not much makeup. Your theme was red and black. (Outfit can be of your choice, as well.)

It was austere, but you looked gorgeous to yourself and the boy that stood behind you, lips parted as he examined you. Then pulled a smile, "someone dressed up," he paused to glance at you again mid-sentence, "but you look lovely y/n, from the red tips in your hair and wings to your outfit, everything."

You flushed at his words, feeling things you presumable shouldn't. Your eyes rake over his outfit, noting that the two of you were unintentionally color-coordinated, provoking a chuckle from you.

He styled a silk red button-up shirt that hugged him in all the right places, black jeans, a gold plated wristwatch, and dress shoes. Nothing extensive, yet the demon looked too captivating, to the point you ogled at him before snapping to your sense.

"ok, so, do I put it simply or try to be well with words?" you inquire, orbs darting to his face, glad he hadn't read your mind this time. He giggles, pushing his lips to form words, "put it simply, princess, we don't have all day, do we?"

You compose yourself, relaxing to an extent, "to put it simply, you look hot," you mused, immediately shying away, unable to maintain the composure you held moments ago, making the boy burst out laughing.

You join him, soon clutching onto your stomach as you two chortled in the evening of 6 pm, the time inching closer towards when you had to present at the invite.

Small talk carried the air till the time ticked 7 pm, when your friend yoon ringed you up, implying you to hurry because she couldn't wait to witness you and your handsome demon friend, or like she stated, boyfriend.

"shall we go, heeseung?" you ask, glimpsing at the boy you fiddled with his ring his finger wore, "oh? yeah, sure," he stated with his eyes doe and round, just like Bambi, adorable.

The boy was round-eyed because of you. The way his name rolled off your tongue like it was meant to, his stomach backflipping in response, he knew something was up with him, internally facepalming at his condition.

He whips open a portal, jesting you to go inside, but you take his hand in yours, "no, let's go together," you convey, gripping onto his hand. "if you insist," heeseung replies, stepping into the portal, hand-in-hand with you.

You arrived at the venue another step away, surprised at how fast the commute was. "that was fast," you express your thoughts, making the boy chuckle.

The walk inside the venue was quiet as you looked at the place, spotting your friends. You stride to your group of friends, tugging heeseung with you.

Your friends are more than surprised to see the raven-haired boy, "would you look at that, y/n has a date," sieun comments, while beomgyu wipes his invisible tears, "she grew up so fast," he spoke, feigning sadness.

Yeonjun approaches you, asking if you could speak to him for a second, and he means you alone. You agree, letting your demon date know that you'd be back.

He pulls you to the corner of the already bustling hall, filled with supernaturals, though a few humans showed up. "what's up," you query nonchalantly.

"what's up? y/n you can't be serious, you just strode in with the lee heeseung, yet you ask me that?" yeonjun spoke, face consorting in incredulity, handing you a cigar that you mindlessly accepted, paying more attention to what he said next.

"are you sure he isn't messing around with you or anything,"

"no, of course not. why do you say," you answer, sounding ruder than you expected, "do you even know who that man is?" he says, while you pull a blank.

He scoffs, "he's not someone you should be with, y/n. he's lucifer's number one cr—" Yeonjun was interrupted by heeseung, a hand pushing him back slightly, making him lose his balance.

"next time you talk shit about me, you might lose a few teeth," he warns, clasping your wrist in his and pulling you away from yeonjun.

Moments earlier, heeseung couldn't stand seeing you talking to yeonjun, knowing the demon you stood talking to, getting him riled up with rage. He wondered if it were the fact he could hear yeonjun speak about him to you or if he were plain jealous.

He hauled you to the table assorted with drinks and other refreshments and handed you one as he took one himself, sipping on it, the annoyance clear as daylight in his actions.

"what was that," you state, absolutely bewildered by his measures, your hand pocketing the roll your friend, the same boy heeseung shoved away and tugged you with him.

"don't mind anything your friend said earlier, princess," he says, clearly not wanting to speak of the subject further. You don't linger on the question any longer, taking a sip of the drink, noticing it contains alcohol.