4

"y/n, wake up!"

You groan. Why did you have to wake up from the best slumber you've ever heard, snuggling into the soft and warm pillow harder, trying to go back to sleep.

Until you hear a, "you're comfortable, huh" he spoke, a smirk lifting on his lips. You jump at his voice, coming face to face with the unknown boy from last night on your bed as you use his shirtless chest as a pillow.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE—" his large hand covers your mouth, "do you want them to find out? You snuck out, got drunk, had a boy in your room at midnight, and that you slept next to him?"

You go numb at his point, "that's a good girl," he says as he removes his hand from over your mouth, coming to cup your right cheek instead, "now be a darling, and please get up and off of me," he forces while you practically throw yourself to your feet, your cheeks reddening.

"why didn't you leave last night, and why were you here in the first place, and I don't even know your name-" you say frantically, losing your mind, but then he gets up and stops you. His hands gripped your shoulders firmly, with his eyes glowing red with gold lining as he soothed, "calm down, princess,"

You obeyed, staring right into his eyes, watching the red and gold fade from his pupil's return to their original brown color. You slightly back down from the glower which was previously present on his face.

Noticing the sudden fear written over your face, he sighs, releasing his grip from your shoulders, "i'll answer your questions, don't worry." he states, thinking where to start from, "you asked me to stay, that's why I didn't leave."

He set you down on your bed, tucking you in the covers, a hand smoothing over your forehead and hair as he watched you breathe, sleeping peacefully, smiling at the sight.

He can't help but care for you, but you were his gamble. He knows he shouldn't get attached. You were in the equation because of the stupid bet. A bet he made with the boys, he didn't want to hurt you either.

As if you read his mind, you tugged on the hand he had placed on your forehead, grasping onto it, "don't go," you mumbled, half-asleep, "don't lie to me like the others," you say with a hardening look. He blanks at what to do before succumbing to your wishes, laying beside and taking you in his embrace.

He really shouldn't be doing this.

He explained in one breath while you stared at him, wondering why he cares for you, deciding not to question it. "plus, you looked fast asleep on my chest," he jokes, snickering.

"i was here because I did want to see the infamous, l/n y/n, being the daughter of a mortal and demon, that was the right hand to lucifer," he said, telling you things you didn't know as your jaw fell. "right hand to lucifer?!" you exclaimed in shock, the boy realizing he said something you didn't know.

"also, put on your shirt, stop flexing," you voice, turning to the side to look away from his toned abdomen belonging to the man who stood opposite off. "aww, is princess shy," he teasingly says.

"it's fine, darling. Take a good look," he declares while standing still, shirtless. You conjure your courage, taking a step to him, hand now pressed on his chest, as your arm nestled behind his neck.

"you were saying?" you speak as your eyes never leave him, "two can play that game, princess," he retorts as he pulls you closer by your waist, your entire body against him.

"quite the daring one, you are," he conveys as a smirk finds its way to his lips. "now what if I," you drag, inching closer, painfully slow, towards his lips, stopping when you were centimeters apart.

"y/n!" your mother shouts from outside your door, eyes widening, shoving him into the tiny space between your bed and the wall, eliciting a groan from the boy.

Your mother barges through your door, "what are you doing?! Come eat breakfast." You ease your mom out the door that you'd be down as soon as you freshen up.

Shutting the door behind you, you grab the shirt the boy wore earlier that night, extending an arm to help him up, merely for him to reject the offer. "at least let me know when you're going to shove me in tiny places," he sneers.

He hastily snatched the shirt from you, slipping it on, flexing abdominal muscles. You were staring, you admit, quickly looking away before he could catch you in the act.

He summons the portal once more, giving you one last look, then walking through it. "the name's, heeseung," he adds boastfully, disappearing into the doorway.