13

He accepts defeat, a sough leaving from the part of his mouth, inclining his head onto your shoulder, hands still grasped tightly by the demon. "do not," he said with a flat tone, on the verge of ripping his hair out, most definitely wasn't concerned about balding.

The bickering continues while you enjoy noting his troubled face. Unable to halt your antics on the raven-haired demon, he soon gave up, serving the ramen into bowls of 5. Though his much larger hand still enclosed your hands between his, "let go,"

"no," he voiced, a smirk lifting on his countenance.

You did what you could to free yourself from the grip, and you succeeded, at the cost of the ramen's broth splashing all over you and heeseung. Pupils wide, you stood while your pearly white dress was now stained.

He rolled his eyes, "this is why I advised you to stop," he tsks. Your mother stifled a laugh from the other side, muttering, "this is why I never allow her in my kitchen." He placed the bowls full of ramen for his father, lucy, and your parents, then turned to you with an audible sigh, eyes raking over your now dirtied dress.

"come with me," he spoke, excusing himself and then walking off into one of the various halls, expecting you to trail behind him, which you did, in silence. You gawked at the countless pieces of expensive decor set about the walls.

The austere dressed stated the obvious, "hell is loaded with cash while others are stolen—" he paused, "from the sinners that nabbed them in the first place." he ended, a laugh trickling from his chest, making you beam. Eyes still glued to the multiple decorations which either purchased or looted, you dashed straight into a broad back, the owner sparing you a glance.

His hand clutched 'round your forearm, tugging you beside him, "that's my room," he pointed forward to the door blocking your entry. "your point is?" you voiced, finding the situation normal by the number of times you had summoned him to your room.

"you realize that you'd be alone, in my room with a guy, and it'd be the two of us," he deadpans, burning holes onto the side of your head, "isn't that usually how? I always summon you in my room, alone too," you retort, peering up at the boy in puzzlement.

"this is different, y/n," he conveyed, accompanied by the shaking his head, "how is this any different, heeseung?" you genuinely queried, the clueless look plastered all over your expression. He gazed longingly at you, "should I show you how," he breathed out near your ear, a glint of mischievousness visible in his pupils.

"why not,"

Daring.

The doors of his room open with a push, smug front playing on his face as you willing step inside, hearing the door shut behind you, standing before the demon boy. You gape into his eyes, wanting to witness what he'd do, "isn't this suggesting,"

He hummed, urging you to the wall beside the door was sealed, "be a princess and let me kiss you," he mused, smirking.

"not if I go first," you retorted. A cheeky smile drew upon your lips as you slanted forward, solely for an arm to push you back, tipping himself and compelling soft lips on yours.

You succumbed to the sensation of his lips against yours almost immediately, and it didn't go unnoticed by the boy, whom you felt grin widely into the kiss.

After you passed the awkward stage of how exactly to kiss, you deepened your movements, cocking your head to the side, arms progressing to his neck, enveloping it. He kissed you fervently, eyes closed, following the established rhythm which got needier, your fingers lacing into his raven locks, yanking him towards you.

He broke the connection of lips, albeit of air, chests heaving heavily. You stared at the floor while your fingers let go of his hair and raked through yours, forcing the hair out of your front, processing that you merely kissed the lee heeseung, and as annoying as it was, he's a good kisser.

He chuckled at your thought while you realized that he was reading your mind the entire time, heat searing over your cheeks at the sight of his scarlet and gold flaring eyes.

You scoffed, trying to play it cool, "not my fault you just happen to be good at everything," you drawl sheepishly, "like how you skillfully made ramen which smelled and looked good while you dealt with me bothersome self the entire while," you concluded, grumbling jokingly at the demon.

You waited for his reaction, gaining nothing but silence, causing you to wonder whether it was a wrong move that you kissed him. Sensing your doubt, he spoke, "right, your fresh change of clothes," treading to his closet, but you held him back.

Your eyes were lidded as you drew the boy back to you like a magnet, observing as he complied. You cupped his face, pressing your lips against his plump ones, the pace slower than prior, savoring the taste of his lips and the feeling.

Your heartbeat was ecstatic while heeseung returned the heated sentiment, his hands traveling to rest on your hips, fingers drumming along the expanse.

It continued the sweet, soft rhythm, your hands placed on his chest. He pulled away this time, sighing in delight and contentment. You melted along with his lean yet muscular figure, your head relaxing on his shoulder while your breath softened. He reciprocated the action, pulling you into his warm embrace.

It was evident in the air, the position, everything, except you. You stood oblivious, lost in bliss while hugging the raven-haired demon tightly, your senses in a mess. "should I get you a change of clothes now," he inquired, chuckling, his chest vibrating. You nodded curtly, replying.

He pulled away, driving you to frown, the warmth radiating off him now lost from your touch. You thought back to the contents of your part of the deal you cited to him, desiring to go back in time and change what occurred. The mentioned deal was a waste, a decision made in haste with no consideration or thought.

"turn me into a mortal again," you ushered out the deal, observing as his expression dropped, looking like his heart shattered. He wordlessly gapped at you, wavering if it were a joke, but you said nothing. Your head felt heavy, and so did your heart. Heeseung remained frozen as you closed your eyes, blacking out.

You were forced out of thoughts as he handed you a pair of his clothes, "i don't stay here much, but I tried to find the smallest pieces I have," he voiced out, awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck while you beamed the borrowed clothes, just knowing you'd drown in them.

You shoved him out the room, changing into your new pair of clothes that he possessed, which made your gut somersault in glee. You didn't know what you had harbored for the demon over time though you doubt it'd do any good.

Fallin for the angel-like demon wouldn't do you good nor get vengeance on the demon-like angel.