EPISODE 11: Damsel Booty Call

"Enjoy that tasty meal while it last, boys," said Wickels strolling in on his Me'ka brothers, Deo, Baartimo, and the goblinite Gremlyn stuffing their faces in Cruxhaven's gate command's lounge overlooking the broad chamber below, where the verse conduit droned in silence. He fixed himself a cup of mango elixir, standing behind the group as he grabbed the juice jug, a cup, and poured eagerly away. "We still have much work to be done."

"Oh, joy—more work..." Deo said, rolling his bright emerald eyes and mouthed off with a maw stuffed with a buttered biscuit. "As if we've ever had a break..."

Wickels flicked a golden brow. "Lazy much?"

"I'm a Me'ka..." Deo replied in an obvious tone. "Lazy's a strange mistress to me."

Gremlyn chimed in. "Overexertion's also a bitch."

Then Baartimo. "That sleeps with death."

"Ah, don't be such a nanny-wuss," said Wickels whilst he spun on his heels to face the three, leaned against the counter, and, while he crossed one leg over the other, finished his savory sip from his cup—and smacked his satisfied lips. "We got all the tools necessary to reinforce this entire fortress! Cruxhaven's a cool walk in the park, brothers. We'll have this throne-castle super secure like nobody's business! At long last, we finally got a permanent place to lay our heads aside from our own homes—not that I wouldn't like to return back."

Deo swallowed another chewed biscuit chunk and went for his cup of almond milk. "True home will always be the ole numero-uno."

"Wow," Baartimo sighed as the nostalgia rush took his head and he sat back from a plate now riddled with cookie crumbs. "I can surely partake in some of mama Hunter's Rougarou Pie."

Deo, his eyes popping with glee, slammed his cup excitedly, swishing a bit of milk. "YES! Mama's PIE! With a calamazoni on the side!"

Gremlyn moaned crudely. "Aah... Gremlyn just had orgasm in mouth...!"

Wickels grinned from the look on their faces. The three were suckers for pie, especially their mother's, who was actually universes away, in Gaiea realm. Easy to just hop back there and snatch a few pies, though, but the Me'ka had work to do. The multiversers had a lot of work before them now that Cruxhaven became their eternal base, and the hidden fortress stashed in the infinite sea of stars was now also home to an uncountable mass of Nyx refugees, slaves liberated by Ricven, Cornelius, and Hanakin during their rescue mission to reclaim Aethenius.

It was a good thing, too. Those humans were quick to help them the moment they found themselves in a bastion safe from the clutches of evil. For if they were to remain here—those who did wish to stay—they'd have to pull their weight, once they fully recovered. Cruxhaven became their home, and everyone pitched in to make it better to the best of their ability. Work well applied for the good of their lives, but the Me'ka, engineers of great intellectual feats, achieved the impossible.

Well...thanks to the Omega tech and knowledge they had acquired long ago. A story for another time.

Their wistful banter closed when a bunch of giggling hit their large, flicking ears. They turned their heads to peer into the gate chamber, catching Ricven strolling towards the verse conduit with two full-bosomed little bronze elves with oval heads full of burly green mane riddled in decorative leafs and tribal beads. They were barely robed. Skimpy thin autumn-toned drapes hung for dear life upon their buxom frames, and as they cuddled around Ricven's nude torso, one giggled and swooned as if hypnotized, and the other, lust-eyed, silently beamed as she twirled a finger about her voluptuous jungle tresses.

"Sweet patooties..." said Deo. His furry ears full-mast and his mouth fell agape as the curvy elves snuffed the air from his lungs.

"Well drop Gremlyn's breeches and swallow Gremlyn's chode," Gremlyn managed to say while stunned in the face, like his brothers—except for the unsurprised Wickels, who smirked at Ricven's gigolo ways...until cutting his eyes at what Gremlyn said next, "Look at them jungly rump roasts!"