A MESSAGE FROM YOURS TRULY

Greetings, ladies, gentlemen, and trolls; if you all are even human, let alone a slow-witted, ugly, cave-dwelling creature of Scandinavian folklore to begin with (although trolls by various accounts aren't always in that description - but I digress), WELCOME to the author's intro of The|MULTIVERSE 2nd Edition!

Ten years or so ago, T|M was just a sliver of nothing. I didn't even believe the idea would come to such greater fruition, sort of like how that popular girl in high school never paid that one silly boy no mind because he wasn't jock-swagtastic with norm ambitions and perfect teeth, until said silly boy became a real man down the line, and that girl he once had the hormonal tingles for is now five kids in and complaining on social media about life and no good guys (yeah, I went there, it's real out here, folks) but I'm glad this story did (not the fate of the popular girl, that was just a wild analogy), for I have another big baby to feed (this, no, not a real kidnot yet), and this novel is the first in a ridiculous series to come, but the next phase will be the graphic novel realms for this one, which means colorful eye-popping pictures and catchy words!

Big plans!

Anyways... I really do hope (to the deepest of my warm, beating heart) that you all will enjoy this crazy series of events. I've done my best to keep it up to the snuff I wanted it to be, and while I am as confident as a big sword-wielding Sepian with a slick grin, cosmic eyes, and quips for days, I believe that somewhere in these pages of words that tell things, you will find a glimmer of fondness, and refuse to let go.

Or let go, reader breaks...unless you're one of those super-speed readers. Been trying to figure that one out. I believe that's called strategic skimming.

WARNINGand yes, this had to be stated for those unknown to what is to come: if you are looking for the simple 'conventional' writing, mathematical musings of space-time, profound equations in quantum theory, philosophical workings on how the universe works, or the tired old conventional concepts of multiverse theory, then I'm sorry to saynot reallythat you are about to be GRAVELY disappointed. There's going to be a lot of unrestricted writing in this wild and silly beast. NO MERCY! Fancy Dancy Wordplay! Words you've never thought were even possible. Improbable. INCONCEIVABLE! This is also NOT your usual humdrum wiki-explained sci/fi/fantasy gig, and I strongly advise that you, human, alien, god, whatever, read on with an open mind; because there is going to be some odd things aheadif not boring things.

I hope it doesn't bore you. Fingers crossed!

And if it does happen to bore you, well, you can't fault me. I've warned you.

(Art by Johnny Icetower - A talented colleague and fellow AiA Brother in Arms)