Chapter 25-Shinobu's Fake Smile and Yuko's training

Start from the beginning

Darren: *angry aura surrounding him* SHUT

Darren: *angry aura surrounding him* SHUT. UP!!! I LOVE HER SO MUCH, THAT SOMEONE LIKE YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND!! I WOULD NEVER ABANDON HER!!! You wanna hear why I love her??

Kocho: YEAH I WILL HEAR IT!!! SHE IS A RUTHLESS MURDERER WHO KILLED MY SISTER!!!

Darren: I love her because of her personality, her looks and also the way she changed me from a shitty person to someone brand new. Well not exactly brand new. But a different person. I won't leave her, no matter what.

Kocho: Surely she must have been unfaithful to you sometimes??

Darren: Sometimes? Hell yeah, loads of times. She was getting too close with Shido for my own comfort so I started smoking a for bit. You can say that this isn't what I looked like originally.

Kocho: What happened?

My eyes watered as I started crying again. I remember about how he started smoking because of me neglecting him for Shido, who I thought would help me achieve my goal. When in reality it was Darren who would always stand by my side and achieve my goal with me.

Darren: *eyes watering* Well, I guess you can say I was neglected by her for a while. I was on a mission with Shido to change history because of someone. I was jealous of him getting more attention from Kurumi than me. Which resulted in me, smoking, getting hit by a beam and turning this swag I guess.

Darren: I didn't want to talk to her for a few days, so I ignored her while I hung out with my other lovers. I know it sounds wrong, but they all agreed to share me. Well, I was feeling really upset before we talked it out and she agreed to never do something like that again. Although I would ask my Commander to give me a report of what she did during the day though. *while scratching the back of his neck and still crying* I was scared, Ayanokoji sensei was right. I was scared, scared to allow my beloved be stolen away by one of my so called "friend" I didn't want any changes to happen. Enough about me! What about you?

I cried, I cried so much as I remembered how I treated him. How I neglected Darren, who was my boyfriend for Shido, the one I thought who can help me reach my goal. Yet, Darren was 10x no 100x stronger than Shido and he's the only one that would help me achieve my goal no matter what. He even said, "That if worse comes to worse you have to kill. I will kill that person for you so that you are not caught." I realised how stupid I was and still cried as the Hashira began to talk about herself.

Kocho: Well, both of my parents were pharmists. Me and my sister lived an extremely ordinary life just normal highschool students until. One day my parents were killed by an unknown spirit and my sister was killed by your girlfriend.

Darren: I'm sorry, but I should head back to bed now. See you tomorrow Shinobu Kocho.

He walked away from the rooftop with his usual poker face. The moment he reached anywhere near me. I grabbed his wrist and hugged him while self berating and crying at him.