Chapter 25-Shinobu's Fake Smile and Yuko's training

Start from the beginning

Kocho: That's it. I can just seduce him and then get him to betray nightmare.

Darren: (UHHHH. FUCK NO I LOVE KURUMI WITH ALL OF MY HEART!! IF YOU WANT TO STEAL ME FROM HER. YOU CAN TRY!!!)

Kocho: Nee-san, I miss you. I swear that I will avenge you by killing Nightmare.

Darren: *accidentally said it outloud* Not gonna happen.

Kocho: Who's there???

Darren: I am.

Kocho: You heard the entire thing huh??

Darren: Yeah, also if you want to try and seduce me at least do it just the same as Kurumi-Chan.

Kocho: No need to now, now that you have heard everything.

Darren: I'm sorry for my girlfriend killing your sister.

Kocho: *tears falling from her face* HOW CAN YOU STILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER??!! SHE KILLED MY SISTER. WHO WAS JUST SOMEONE NORMAL!!! SOMEONE NORMAL!!!

Darren: Love can't be explained. I know that she killed. She even killed right in front of me before, hell I was almost one of her victims when she saw me.

Kocho: THEN WHY?? WHY DID YOU STILL FALL IN LOVE WITH NIGHTMARE??!! WHAT DOES SHE HAVE??

Kurumi POV: 

I headed to the kitchen just to grab some water when I started hearing two people arguing extremely loudly on top of the roof. I took a small peak and it was both the insect hashira and Darling who was arguing.

Kocho: WHY DID YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH HER??!! SHE KILLED SO MANY PEOPLE!!!

My eyes widened as I slowly waited for darling's response. I expected backlash and harmful words or even wishing to have never met me. But what I heard next, just made me fall in love with Darren even more than I originally did.

Darren: I guess I fell in love with her. With the way that she wants to change the world and everything she did for me.

Kocho: Didn't you say that she tried to kill you the first time you met?

My eyes started watering as I remembered how I pointed a gun at my lover and almost shot him in the head.

Darren: She did, oh heck I even had to use my breathing techniques to deflect her attack.

Kocho: Why did you still love her. No why do you still have unwavering feelings that will never change for her?

Darren: Part of me is I guess. Making me change from a scumbag sadistic asshole to someone like this. Still a sadistic asshole but not so much a scumbag anymore. But I can't say that it was all due to her. My other lovers also helped.

Kocho: Can't you abandon her?? You have other lovers.

I started crying as I heard her, I shouldn't have. But I was also curious as to what Darling's response is as I still cried harder than ever I used a sound barrier to make sure that no one heard me.