25. Always

"You have to be careful." Nova told Theon. "I cant lose you or Robb."

"We are going to get your father and sisters back." Theon corrected.

"Theon I'm scared. Bran is just a child he shouldn't have to be Lord of Winterfell in Robb's absence." Nova reminded him.

"You will take care of him, protect him, guide him. You are the smartest and sweetest person I know." Theon told her.

"Come back home so I can love you right." Nova instructed. Theon kissed her slowly. Everything went slowly so he could follow her temper, and search into her eyes. When they joined, her scent was strong and certain. Theon took it into himself, breathing her breath, feeling what she felt. He'd never known anything as right.

They kissed, long and slow, their tongues stroking, their bodies pressing together tightly. Nova moaned into his mouth. He allowed his hands to roam down her rib cage and hips, slipping his hands under the hem of her dress, the edges of her panties silk against his palms. He savored the smooth curve of her backside as she sucked his earlobe, balancing her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch, pulling him closer.

"Are you sure?" Theon asked.

"I want you Theon." Nova assured. Pleasure coiled through her, tighter and tighter, centering on her clit and the slow circling of his thumb there. She pressed her fingers hard against the bed, desperate for more leverage. With two fingers, he spread her lips wide. his other hand glides up her stomach to palm her breasts, her nipple pebbled already, and when he pinched it there, she bucks.

"Theon," His name from her lips is a prayer, a plea. He responded as any fiancé would, by flicking her bared clit with his tongue. He did it again, and again, pausing between each flick, letting her desire build and writhe like the beast that has been thrashing in his chest since meeting her. Only when she is panting his name—"Theon, Theon, Theon," did he latch his lips to her clit and suck. He shoved three fingers into her tight hole, pumping rapidly as he sucked hard, drawing the whole of her clit into his mouth. She twitches and cries out, but he doesn't yield, he never yields, he had been wanting her for moons he was leaving to fight a war, he didn't want to leave without devouring her. Wanting to make this last as long as possible because he knew his fate. Her clit swelling in his mouth and her vagina walls throbbing around his plunging fingers.

Arching back against the bed as much as she is able, the pain twining with pleasure that she had no way to describe. The earlier denied orgasm rolls over her, and her breathless cries morph into a single word. His name.

She nodded, loving when he covered her body with his, his filthy mouth demanding long, mind-blowing kisses while his hands stroked and caressed, driving her wild with wanting.

'Theon' she panted, nipping at his lips. "Please." He chuckled darkly, a hand snaking between them to guide his cock along her labia.

"You're sure?" He teased and pressed in to her clit, rubbing slow circles.

"Yes," she breathed, her head dropping back. "Stop teasing me." He dragged his cock down to press against her core, working himself into her in one long, slow thrust.

Then the orgasm hit her robbing her of breath, pleasure ripped through her body like fire through a forest, searing everything it touched. Theon grunted as he came, his pulsing dick driving her higher before she shattered once again.

In a flop of exhausted limbs, he collapsed into her, relishing Theon's weight encompassing her. An easy silence settled between them, their breathing slowing, skin cooling. His fingers drew lazy patterns across her skin. His mouth pressed tiny kisses to her shoulder and neck.