9. Help

'Rough night imp?' Sandor questioned fixing his boots.

'If I get through this without scratching one end or the other it will be a miracle.' Tyrion told him drunkenly, his head was spinning, he hated the north.

'Didn't pick you for a hunter.'

'I am the greatest in the land my spear never misses.' he said drunkenly, his words slurred.

'It's not hunting if you pay for it.' Sandor remarked getting up as Tyrion closed his eyes again leaning against the stables but Kola came running up to him sniffing him, Tyrion startled awake.

"Go away." Tyrion remarked swatting at Kola. "Shoo," Tyrion said weakly.

"Sorry," Nova declared running up to them. "Kola come on."

"Lady Nova." Tyrion recalled and Nova nodded.

"I'm getting engaged so don't try to flatter me, it didn't work on your nephew although he was more rude than kind and it wont work on you." Nova told him and Tyrion smirked.

"I can flatter you without wanting to marry you." Tyrion countered, Nova smirked.

"Sorry about Kola," Nova told him tapping at her thigh as Kola followed her back into the courtyard.

"You see her go up against the prince?" Sandor questioned.

"Yes, it was quite the show, I wish she would have punched him." Tyrion remarked. "I think a mere moment more and she would have."

"Starks..." Sandor barked as he headed off.

'I know what I'm putting you through. Thank you for saying yes. I only ask you because I need you. You're a loyal friend. You hear me? A loyal friend. The last one I've got." Robert remarked

'I hope I'll serve you well.' Ned told him.

"You will and I'll make sure you don't look so fucking grim all the time. Come on, boys, let's go kill some boar!" Ned nodded goodbye to Bran as the riding party headed off.

'Come on, you.' Bran instructed summer as she watched the riding party take off. Summer ran circles around Nova as she knelt before her.

"Go fetch!" Nova declared throwing a branch, Kola and summer took off.

"Nova are you going to the capital with father?" Bran questioned.

"No, I'm staying here with you." Nova assured kissing his cheek.

"Are you going to marry Theon and go to the iron islands?"

"What?' Nova shook her head immediately. "No, never winterfell is my home." Nova assured her.

"Are you still going to love me when you have your own kids?" Bran questioned.

"I love you most, no matter what." Nova assured as Summer came back with the stick. "Oh Kola you got to be faster, Summer is quick." Nova pulled the stick from Summers mouth handing it to Bran eh threw it and they took off again, Shaggy dog came bounding up behind them.

"If father is gone can I walk you down the aisle Nova?" Bran requested.

"I would love that!" Nova told him hugging him tight.

"Me too!" Rickon requested jumping on Nova's back.

"I can think of nothing I would want more than my two favorite boys bringing me to my favorite man." Nova remarked glancing back at theon. Summer came running back but Kola and Shaggy dog were snapping and wresting in the woods.

"Shaggy dog!" Rickon declared.

"Come on Kola!" Nova called. "Let's go get them." Nova remarked hiking rickon up on her back as she walked them into the woods.

Bran began climbing, summer was whining and crying at the bottom of the castle. As Bran neared the top, he heard a woman and man moaning. Confused he peered in the window, shocked and confused he stared at Cersei and Jaime.

'Stop. STOP.' Cersei demanded as Jaime pulled out of her. Jaime ran to the window and grabbed Bran holding him still. Bran started to breathe heavy confused and scared as his eyes flickered between the twins.

'Are you completely mad?' Jaime questioned

' He saw us.' Cersei reminded Jaime.

'It's all right. It's all right.' Jaime assured his grip still tight on Bran's shirt.

'He saw us!' Cersei shouted as she righted herself.

'I heard you the first time.' Jaime remarked he turned to a very nervous Bran. 'Quite the little climber, aren't you? How old are you, boy?'

'Ten .' Bran said nervously.

'Ten.' Jaime repeated looking to Cersei. But Cersei's stared was harsh.

'The things I do for love.' Jaime remarked shoving Bran out the window. Nova heard a thud and she spun back around, Summer started crying out and shaggy dog and Kola ran ahead. Rickon jumped down and they ran back to the courtyard. Nova couldn't breathe.

"BRAN!" she shouted dropping before him. "Get the maester, get the maester!" Nova shouted. "MOM!" Nova shouted tears in her eyes as she held a limp Bran in her arms. "SOMEONE HELP!' she cried out as the wolves howled and howled circling them.