20. Ask Nova

'You said we were going to Winterfell but we are headed in the wrong direction.' Tyrion remarked.

'I did and loudly.' Catelyn agreed.

'Very clever of you Catelyn... they'll be looking for me in all the wrong places but word has probably gotten to my father by now and he'll be offering a handsome reward.' Tyrion reminded the guards. 'Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts... would you be so good just untie me?'

'Why would I do that?' Catelyn questioned incredulously. Bronn was sharpening his sword looking over at the little lord he could get a nice penny off of returning him safely

'Why not?' Tyrion suggested 'am I going to run? the hill tribes would kill me for my boots unless a shadow cat-'

'Shadow cats and hill tribes are the least of your worries.' Catelyn assured him. Catelyn's life had been on its side since the moment Ned brought home Jon and now Ned was gone again. Catelyn didn't love her husband just as he didn't love her but she had wasted her children's youth trying to get Ned to love her now all she could see was Lannister red. She was going to get revenge. Taking all her anger out on Tyrion, he was the easiest of lions to catch.

'The eastern road...' Tyrion noted the trail ahead of them. 'we are going to the veil you're taking me to your sister to answer from my imagined crimes.' Tyrion said letting out a huff of a breath. 'tell me lady stark when was the last time you saw your sister?' tyrion asked

'Many years ago.' She admitted.

'She has changed.' Tyrion informed her, 'she has always been a bit touchy but now you might as well kill me here.'

'I am not a murderer Lannister.'

'Neither am I.' Tyrion exclaimed. 'I have nothing to do with the attempt of your son's life.' Tyrion told her.

'The dagger found-'

'What imbecile arms an assassin with his own blade?' Tyrion reminded her.

'Can I gag him?' one of catelyns men suggested.

'Why am I starting to make sense?' tyrion questioned. "You know some say dogs are an excellent judge of character and your daughter Nova's dog, loves me. you think there is any relation I think so, lets ask Nova. She likes me, her wolf likes me. I didn't do any crimes against any Starks." Tyrion told her.

+

'Seven hells! What happened to you?" Ned bent down next to arya as he looked her over. Dirt covered her body, while her eyes held concern and worry. "You know I had half my guard out searching for you?" Ned questioned 'Arya, you promised this would stop." Ned sighed.

"They said they were going to kill you." Arya proclaimed.

"Who did?' ned questioned confused as he stood up.

"I don't know. I didn't see them. But I think one was fat."

"Oh, Arya." Ned said shaking his head.

"I'm not lying. They said you found the bastard. And the wolves are fighting the lions and the savage. Something about a savage." Arya didn't know what any of it meant. Ned knew.

"Where did you hear this?" Ned questioned.

"In the dungeons. Near the dragon skulls." she said it as if it was the most obvious thing location for her to be wandering.

"What were you doing in the dungeons?" Ned gave her a scolding look.

"Chasing cats." Arya said it so calmly like it was the most obvious thing in the world. She had told him she would be chasing cats, now that ned thought about it.