Chapter 2: I'm in again

Randy's POV

"They're here again! They'll kill me! I need to hide-" I ran towards the bush to hide, but before I could hide, a Scizor stopped me.
He was the same Scizor who tried to attack me earlier.

"No, not again" I mumbled to myself. W-Wait, why he's crying? Is he atoning for what he did?

"You-You're back sir Th-Theos"

"The... What?" I got questioned by it. Didn't he recognise me?

"Do you remember me, I'm Alaricus" he told me his name. But I don't know him. He's thinking I'm sir Theos?

"Are you sure I'm the same?"

"No doubt, you're the only shiny Umbreon is the town, and the scar on your forehead is proof that you're Theos.
OUR GOD IS BACK!!" He cried loudly, making the whole crowd cry.

"We should take him home, who knows he'll leave us again. I wonder how he cured?" A Blaziken said in between.

"I went to another town at last day. So you didn't f-find my body?" I lied, not cleanly. I just hit a arrow in the darkness.

"Yes he's right. Sir Theos lost at the last day. And then nobody saw him since then" the Blaziken replied.
Suddenly, all the Pokémon caught me and almost gave a ride on their shoulders.

"It looks like when we drove that bastard Eevee out, we got our God figure. He was unlucky for the town" someone said in the herd.
Without being angry, I just grinded my teeth in my mouth.
People started taking me inside the town..... Again.

-In Lariathrust town-

After a great journey from their back, they took me to the town again. The town was giving me a better treatment than being an Eevee.

"I'll take you to the home sir, you should see it. We just maintained that home as how it was before" Alaricus grinned at me. I didn't believe that the Scizor who wanted to kill my Eevee version, now treating me like a God.

Suddenly, we both went to 'my' new home, while other residents waves hands towards us.

But in the way, I heard a familiar voice which was sobbing. I'm sure she's Fiona.
I ran towards the direction.

"Sir don't run like-" he said, but I didn't respond him.

"Why are you crying little girl?" I grinned towards her, showing that I'm meeting her first time.

"*Sob**sob* Sir, I had an Eevee friend named Randy. The residents killed him without a concrete proof of killing a little Pachirisu" she told me the story which I already know.

I watched towards the Scizor angrily.

"S-Sir, she's lying. W-We killed him due to he killed someone"

"But there are laws for it. Nobody gave you right to kill any innocent one. Why you didn't a police investigation?" I scolded him with a tear in my eye. But, Fiona seemed to be a little worried about it.

"Sir Theos, why you're crying?"

Suddenly I wiped my tears.

"I'll meet you later Fiona, I'll first like to visit home" I said as me and Scizor went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona's POV

"But how he know my name? I'm meeting sir first time since I born. Is he an imposter" I thought in mind, which made me more curious.

"I'll also follow you"
They both nodded while watching me.

-At Home-

We all watched at the house in front of our eyes. The home was nice built but not that great as expected for a king.