Chapter 5: Her sweetheart

Third Person's POV

"I need to return home now before someone watches me. Maybe he got his salvation" he grinned at him last time, and suddenly left the place in order to safe in future.

-At home-

"Oof, there's a lock on the home, it looks like sir isn't home right now.
It started raining, so should I leave in the rain?" Fiona who was wet in the shivering rain said to herself, as she saw a black four legged figure with blue shiny decal like spots in the rain.

"Hey Fiona, what are your doing here at this time?" Randy blushed a little, but his mind had different things to think on.

"Not much, when rain started I stood in the shade of home to remain dry. May I still stop here?" She lied which Randy didn't recognize.

"There's no worry. You can wait inside of home. Will you?" Randy forces her, but she didn't agree.

"No I can't, it's nighttime" she answered.

"There's no worry. I'm a good person, you can stop at home" he again forced, she finally sighed and nodded a little bit awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona's POV

This is second time I'm entering this home, at that time Alaricus was with us. But this time, I'm in les defence so I need to take care of myself.

"This is the guest room. If you need anything you can tell me and don't need to worry about anything" he said, while I just nodded.

He was really simple, a little shy and have a sweet personality. It looks a little familiar.

"Well, what will you like? Tea, coffee or juice?" He asked.

"No, I won't sleep if I take caffeine things. And I ate heartful of dinner, so I won't take anything"

It looked like, he was happy after watching me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

"She's in my home! I always wanted to date her or at least spend a little time with her, but because of her tons of simps I never got a chance" I thought.

"May I ask a little question?"

"Sure" she replied.

"I watched the only person crying at that Eevee's funeral, is he special for you?" I asked where she became a little sadistic.

"He was..... Just a Royal hearted Pokémon. I still can't believe he's dead" she started.

You're thinking right Fiona.

"He was special due to his brave and technical thoughts. Unlike other people, he never believed the rumours of old minded people. And wanted to eradicate those outdated thoughts" she added.

"But trying to change the surrounding only brings change in you"

I'm still working on it Fiona.

"He was your friend?"

"Maybe best friend, I liked his personality, but we didn't spend much time together. I wanted to know about him" she completed.

"Sir why you're face is red?" She asked, realising me that my cheeks fluttered up by that explanation, I can't tell her real condition now.

*Cough Cough*

"I was also in the rain, so maybe I caught a little fever, but don't worry I'll be OK tomorrow" I lied as she nodded awkwardly.

"Well can you tell your parent's phone number? I'll tell them she's here. I'm sure they're worried about you"