Chapter 13: Devil Behind Mask

Third Person's POV

-Next day-

"So this is start of the competition. The Pokémon from different region, the Pokémon of different types and most importantly Pokémon with various techniques will collide with each other to win the championship along with cheque of 1000 Pokécurrency.
So, this is the day for the Pokémons to achieve their prices with their skills"

The announcement took place, as the Pokémon of different types were celebrating together this day, the day for the sports, the day for entertainment.
And the special thing was Sir Theos was their new judge.

"So it is official today. We just thought he'll become judge but that was true I'm really happy" an Oddish said while enjoying the popcorn at the streets.

"Yes dude, I also didn't know that this year will be that do" the fellow Shroomish answered.

But they didn't know that they're being watched.

"Announcement sounds delicious, those money and then my bail. What should I choose really?
Money or bail?
When two opportunities knock your door at same time, it's hard to think what you should do" Ray who was chewing a big lollipop with his evil teeth thought.

"I need some time, both things have their own cons. For now I'll be a good guy, this is time for competition" he added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Time Skip-

-stadium-

"So ladies and gentlemen,
This is the start of the competition
'Elite of the world'
So before telling more about the competition, let's bring our judges"

The announcer Exploud yelled in his great voice. He was loud enough that he didn't need any additional mic.

"So as everybody knows this year's judges, so please welcome our first one half of the judges"

As he called it, the people started chanting name of Sir Theos, because it was a spoiler.

"RAY THE ZANGOOSE!!"

As the Zangoose revealed himself, people went mad because he wasn't the one people really wanted and suddenly while arena filled with the voice of boos.

Ignoring them, Ray went to the Serperior, who was a senior citizen and a chief guest of the competition, and took his Emerald ring, to being a judge.

"This honour goes to you this year. You're a lucky Pokémon" he said, as Ray replied with a yes, but his arrogance was a little suspicious to being a judge. But he ignored it because of some restrictions.

"So ladies and gentlemen,
Please welcome our second half of the judges.
Our God of this town,
SIR THEOS!"

The Exploud yelled from his throat for his honour, as the whole arena started chanting his name. Truly, Randy never expected he'll get that honour after a single evolution.

Suddenly, Randy enters in the arena, smiling at the people. He was really happy that people started living him. He knows that they don't love Randy but they love Theos of him.