Chapter 11: His New Job...

Third Person's POV

The trip was enjoyed by all the Eeveelutions but now it is time to return home, the Lariathrust town.

"Hey, our train is there!" Ricky screamed in energy, or his feeling to return in his home.

"He's energetic" Randy knowingly said, keeping the both in the illusion that he's the real Sir.

"He's energetic since he born"

"Well let's enter the train, we can't leave this train now" she added, as they all went in. The town itself was a beauty, but something else is going on in Randy's mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

Things aren't that easy as it looked in my Eevee-hood. I didn't listen much about about him that time, but I think now I should know about him more.

"Sir, what are you thinking?" Fiona asked, I wished once to slap her uncle because of being aggressive with her. But something drove my attention.

"What is this Fiona?"

I saw in her purse, a little photo but revealing million dollar memories was inside it.
Our Eevee-hood images.

"This is image of me and my friend Randy, you remember him? He was my friend taken out by the villagers.
But we're still searching for him. This might be the last memory of him" she explained, means.... I was gone from people's heart, but not from my heart's heart.

"Nice that you still remember him, wish I had met him.."

"It's fine sir, I'll never forget him. That was my mistake, if I gave him a better place to hide..." She asked, but really it wasn't her fault, it is the people's fault that they thought something else.

"There's a possibility that he's still alive but maybe he don't want to get in this town because of people's minds for him" I explained, which is my true opinion on myself.

Suddenly, the train started. The Lariathrust town will be there after 3 hours, till let's do something.

"Hey Ricky? What are you reading. This looks interesting" I asked him, his book was really big and attractive.
And he had interest in it.

"This year's Pokémon battle competition. There are many competitors, I can't miss it like that. Will you like to watch it?" He replied, we used to go together to watch those battles.

"WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!" He screamed before I could answer him.

"Hey, we're not alone in this train. Are you mad?" Fiona scolded him.

"Sir Theos is chosen as one of the judges in the competition. They wanted him as a fighter, but due to other risks, he's a judge now.
Are you glad for this?" His ears stood up, like how a Pokémon does in happiness.

"I- surely will" I nodded and told him. That's not bad, I can say that I got a reserved and a better seat to watch battles.

"So, you've got a better seat to watch battles, right sir?" He got what I wanted to say, and seriously he used to get my mind even in old time.

"M-Maybe, but I'll like to watch them with eyes of judge so I don't think about seats ok?" I lied, I became an Umbreon but my personality hasn't changed yet.

-Time Skip-

So, now the time is to leave this train, that town was really beautiful. But I've more of work in this town.
Alaricus might have any good news for me.