Chapter 4: Principle of Salvation

Third Person's POV

-Next Day-

"Fiona, please date me" Randy was mumbling on his bed while sleeping. It looks like he was watching dreams about his love Eeveelution.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Ah!" He suddenly fell from his bed by that sudden and powerful knock on door.

He stretched his body and went to main door, opening it.

"We talked about something yesterday right?" The Combusken named Dave was there.

"We'll surely have it, but first I've to do some breakfast it's just 5 of morning" I said as he nodded slowly, while he was excited.

-During Breakfast-

"What we're going to do? Where it'll happen? I want to meet my God" he kept his mouth open my breakfast. He was in front of my chair of dining table.

"I'll tell you everything at a particular time. But for that we need to go fulfilled.
Would you like to eat something?"

"No sir, the thing which I'll eat is salvation" he said, defining his fire type passion.

So, I got some work for him.

-At forest-

"W-Why we're here?" He asked. We were in the bushes hiding our presence in forest.

"To getting salvation, you need to be work the best as you can. When your body will get tired after a hard work, it'll be more effective" I answered with innocent grin on face.

"So, your first work is to defeat a Blaziken!"

"W-What? I mean they're highly ranked in our town. While war, fire types gave most of the sacrifices and contribution. So they're highly rated in our town" he complained, but I'm not that easy to crack.

"You're also a fire type. I don't think you'll be that much affected by it. It is a step for your dreams boy" I grinned innocently.

"B-But"

"It's ok. That was my mistake. Maybe I was the one who chose wrong Pokémon for this job. It's my fault" I sighed while watching downwards, and it made him to do that.

"Ok" he sighed, and jumped from the bushes.

"Maybe he'll die here. He deserves that, it's his punishment to mock my Eevee version" I said to myself, but the outcome looked different.

He grabbed the Blaziken from behind, and threw his back on a big tree. Before that fire type could do anything, Dave did a double kick on his chest, which almost fainted that Pokemon.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" He asked, but Dave continued.

Suddenly, he did a sky uppercut to faint that Pokémon. And suddenly came towards me.

"Job done sir, but it was a little hard. I'm sure nobody saw us" he answered, my face was totally blank for what I saw.

Suddenly, reason started coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona's POV

-On road-

"Why? Why it looked like he's a little familiar to me?" I said to myself.

"Who?" Rick asked.

"Sir Theos, it looked like I saw him somewhere, his aura was familiar to me" I answered but he declined me.

"We watched sir Theos when we were kids, so it's possible that you'll feel him a little familiar" he giggled a little, but still he has pain from Randy's death.