Chapter 6: Is he alive?

Third Person's POV

"How it's possible? I mean this is the second time in this week that someone is dying here" Randy asked, there was considerable fear on his face.

"Sir I know it's hard to believe, but we need to watch it. People are gathering around that carcass and they called police already" Alaricus answered, making Randy think something.

"In my case you didn't take opinion of police, but in this case they are already called, damn you residents" he thought in mind, and his facial expressions made Agaricus feel weird.

"What happened sir?"

"N-Nothing, let's go" he said, as they both went for watching the carcass at the river.

-At river-

When Randy and Alaricus reached the river, the crowd was already circling around the area, making hard to see what's going on.

"See, his colour looks orange, he might be a fire type. Wonder who got enough to kill such a high rated Pokémon here" A Pidgeot talked to his friend one.
It made Randy fear for that situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

Maybe, they found the carcass of Dave, why I didn't dispose it properly? It can make people suspicious about me. I used a dark type move to sink him.

I went in front of crowd, as they gave a little space for me to insert in, but soon police stopped me.

"Hey what's about that behavior? This is our God figure, you can't stop him" Alaricus asked, thanks to god that he likes sir in a mad way.

"This is a law. Any little Pokémon from village can't insert in a criminal place like that, even you people call it god or whatever" A voice came from back, as he watched there he saw a Zoroark with a cunning eyes. He was surely the inspector.

"I never saw a Zoroark in this village, who are you?" Alaricus asked, as that Zoroark took out his professional card, revealing his identity.

"Inspector Scott Darkrage" he didn't give any great even after watching card.

"But still-"

"Do you want to go in jail" Scott interrupted him, and that words made Alaricus blank.
I should stop them.

"It's OK Alaricus, nobody gave us right to interrupt in laws. So I'm ok to get aside" I answered and went back, but that's Zoroark looks suspicious.

"You looks special one..." he watched at me with his illusionist eyes. I just watched at ground, without watching in his eyes.

"I want to know why people thinks you that special. Did you do something?" He asked me, it made me a lie for it.

"I just help every Pokémon who's in trouble, I like to help troubled people and I did some improvement in town, so they think me their God Figure" I answered, while his next question was there.

"What you did?" When he asked that, my mind went totally blank. Sir Theos passed when I was too younger, so I never heard about him much.

"Sir, our time's up. We're taking body to postmortem reports. We need to go now" a Drillbur said from a distance, as he smirked at me.

"We'll meet again later probably" he said and went away.

"Such a weird person he was...." Alaricus scratches his head in confusion, while I was totally scared by his questions. What will I do someone other or whole town asks me this?