Playing in the rain - Marcanne

Anne's POV: It was 7th period, and we were doing PE. It was really boring in this class, but luckily I have Sasha and Marcy with me in this period. Marcy doesn't really play pe a lot, she usually reads mostly. But, hopefully this class goes by fast.

No one's pov:
It was almost time to go, so Anne got her stuff ready to go on the bleachers while Sasha was trying to get Marcy to play volleyball with her. Anne blushed at Marcy because of how cute she is, and she loved her personality. Anne checked her phone and it was not even time to be excused. While Anne put her phone away Sasha asked "Hey Anne, wanna finish playing volleyball with us?" Anne nodded and started playing volleyball until Pe was over.

It was time to go, so the pe coach dismissed everyone. While Sasha and Marcy was talking to each other. Anne noticed something outside, it was pouring rain outside. Anne looked at Sasha and Marcy and said "Hey guys, it's raining!" Marcy smiled and asked "It's raining?" Sasha look at the window and said "Well I'll be danged." Anne, Sasha and Marcy put on their hoodies and when the school bell rang everyone ran outside. Everyone was jumping in the rain, running in the rain and having fun.

Sasha asked "Hey, you guys wanna play in the rain for a few minutes?" Marcy giggled and jumped in the rain. Anne stared at Marcy, then smiled. Sasha looked at Anne and asked "Hey, you okay?" Anne was zoning out, but she shook her head and said "Yeah." Sasha smiled and said "You should ask Marcy out." Anne blushed and said "Well, I'll try." Anne walked to Marcy and asked "Hey Marcy?" Marcy looked at Anne and said "Yeah?" Anne blushed and said "Well.." While Marcy was jumping she almost fell and Anne caught her. Marcy and Anne looked each other in the eyes and blushed at each other.

Anne said "Be careful there, heh.." Marcy smiled and said "Thanks" then Marcy kissed Anne on the cheek. Anne was surprised and blushed and bit. Marcy said "Oh, sorry I didn't mean too-!" Anne held Marcy's cheek and smiled. Marcy blushed and smiled. Sasha walked in the middle of them and said "You guys are so cute." while putting her hands on Anne's and Marcy's shoulders. They all fell into the ground and they all laughed.

(An: Hey guys, sorry if I was gone for a while I didn't have no motivation and school started so yeah!"