𝗦𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗗𝗮𝘆 - (Not requested!)

Anne just woke up, she yawned and stretched and looked outside Anne saw that it was snowing in LA. It doesn't really snow a lot in LA, but It snowed. So, Anne got really excited and ran downstairs to check the news if It was going to be a snow day. She turned on the tv and went on the weather news channel and waited to see if they would close their school. Finally, Anne heard her school being closed for the snow and Anne yelled happily and told her mom that it was going to be a snow day. Anne decided to call Sasha and Marcy and they both agreed to come to Anne's house and they all got ready to have the best snow day ever! 

One hour later, two friends arrived at Anne's house. Anne opened the door and said "Hey guys!" she hugged both of them and said, "You guys ready for the best snow day ever?" Marcy and Sasha said "Yeah!" Anne said to her mom that they'll be outside and her mom said it was okay. The trio were both running in the snow, they were already having a lot of fun. Marcy said "Hey Anna Banana, do you have a sled?" Anne replied 'Oh no, I don't have one!" Sasha said, "I do, haha!" she took out her pink sled and Anne started blushing a bit. Anne said, "Alright dudes, let's do this!" The Trio found a tall hill and decided to ride the sled on that, Sasha went in the front, Anne in the middle then Marcy. Sasha pushed the sled down and the sled went really fast, Anne was holding onto Sasha and they both started to blush a bit. Marcy noticed their blush and quickly know that they have a crush on each other. After riding the sled down they both started to do snowball fights, they all started laughing 

Marcy had a plan to let Sasha and Anne confess to each other, Marcy said to Anne and Sasha "Guys, can we go inside, I'm getting really cold." Sasha said "Sure Mar-Mar!" and Anne just nodded. One minute later they went inside and changed into their pajamas. Anne said, "Hey guys, my mom made hot coco, who wants to come with me and get it?" she asked. Sasha said "I wanna go with you" and Marcy said, "you guys go ahead without me!" Anne and Sasha both smiled at Marcy and went to the kitchen. Marcy secretly followed them and on purpose, she pushed Sasha into Anne, they both landed on each other and they both got flustered. Marcy ran quickly before Anne and Sasha saw her and Anne got up and said "I'm s-so sorry!" she offered Sasha her hand and Sasha grabbed her hand and got up. Sasha said "It's okay.." they were both blushing. Anne said, "Can I confess something to you?" Anne asked, Sasha, nodded. Anne said "Well, I know you're my best friend, but-" Anne suddenly stopped talking for a second, and Sasha said, "HEY ANNE, WANNA BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Sasha covered her hands and Anne gasped and grabbed Sasha's hands and said 'Yes.." Anne kissed Sasha's cheek and blushed.

Marcy was happy and ran to Anne and Sasha and hugged them. After that, they all sat on the couch with their hot cocoa, and Anne was laying on Sasha's shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my first one shot, but I hoped you liked it! - Author ^^