𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 - 𝗦𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘆

(A/N: Sorry for not posting, I didn't have any motivation yesterday but I'm back !!)

It was school morning and Sasha was riding her skateboard to school, when she got to the school she went inside. Sasha was walking in the hallway, trying to find Anne and Marcy. While Sasha was still walking through the hallway, she saw Anne and ran to her. Sasha said "Hey Anne!" Anne turned around and said "Sash, hi!" Anne closed her locker. Sasha asked "Do you know where Marcy is?" Anne said "No, she isn't at school today I wonder why." Sasha was worried, she knew Marcy likes to go to the library and study but, she didn't know if she was okay or not.

The bell rang, it was time for class and it was Math, while the teacher was writing something on the board Sasha leaned next to Anne and said "Hey, I'm going to fake sick so I can see if Marcy is okay." Anne said "Dude, what if you get caught?" Sasha smirked and said "I have a plan." Sasha raised her hand and the teacher asked "Yes?" Sasha said "I don't feel good, my stomach hurts." The teacher sighed and said "Go to the nurses office." Sasha smiled and went  in a empty classroom and opened the window, as she did she went out of the window and closed the window and laughed. And she got her skate and went to Marcy's house.

As she rode her skateboard she made it to Marcy's house, she knocked on the door and Mrs. Wu answered and said "Hello Sasha, why aren't you at school?" Sasha said "Um, because my stomach hurts." Mrs. Wu said "Okay, Marcy's upstairs she isn't feeling very good. Can you check her if she is feeling better?" Sasha nodded and ran to Marcy's room. Sasha said "Mar-Mar?" Marcy coughed and said weakly "Hey Sash, are you supposed to be at school?" Sasha said "Yeah hon but I was worried about you." Marcy blushed and said "Oh, thanks" she smiled and Sasha smiled back. Sasha said "I see you don't have soup, can I make some soup for you?" Marcy said "Of course!"

A few minutes later Sasha made the soup and brought it to Marcy, Sasha open Marcy's door and said "Here babe" she gave the soup to Marcy. Marcy smiled and said "Thanks." She ate the soup and said "Mm, this is good Sash!" Sasha smiled and said "Yep!" Sasha said "Oh, and your mom gave me some cough drops, a heating pad and some tissue!" She puts it on Marcy's stand. Marcy blushed and smiled. Sasha looked outside and said "Oh shoot, I gotta go back to school." She would give Marcy a kiss on the forehead and hugged her. Marcy said "I love you Sash!" Sasha smiled and said "I love you too, Mar-Mar." she waved as she exited Marcy's room, and went outside on her skateboard and went back to school.

As she made it to school, she secretly went inside the school to lunch. Sasha got her lunch and sat down next to Anne. Anne said "Hey, is Marcy okay?" Sasha said "Yeah, she is sick but I helped her." Anne smiled and said "You're a very good girlfriend to Marcy" Sasha blushed and rubbed her hand on the back of her head and said "Thanks."