𝗦𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘆 - 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲

(A/N: Sorry for not posting, I keep on losing motivation but I finally got an idea for a oneshot so enjoy!)

While the bell was ringing at school, the children in the school Immediately ran out the door because it was summer break. Anne, Sasha and Marcy were walking out of the building and all both going home. Anne said "Ugh, finally it's summer." Sasha giggled and said "I know right, it felt like the school year went fast. What about you Marcy?" Marcy looked up from her game and said "Oh, yeah it did went fast." Marcy went back to playing her game.

They were all talking, until they were at Anne's house and Anne said bye to both of her two best friend and went into her house. Sasha and Marcy kept on walking until they stopped to Marcy's house. Marcy waved bye to Sasha, while Sasha waved back to Marcy and forgot about something. While Marcy was going inside her house Sasha said "Wait!" while running to Marcy. Marcy looked back at Sasha and asked "Are you okay?" Sasha said "Hey, I complete forgot about our picnic date it's today!" Marcy face palmed and said "Oh shoot, it is!" Sasha smiled and said "It's okay, we can still do it!" Marcy smiled and said "Okay, see you at 5!" Marcy went into her house and Sasha walked to her house.

Sasha was on her phone until she realized it was 4:00, so Sasha started getting ready. Sasha wore a suit because yes, then Sasha brushed her hair and hurried downstairs. Sasha was in the kitchen and saw the picnic basket and put a bunch of forks, spoons food, drinks, dessert and more. Then, Sasha ran outside of her house. Sasha didn't say bye to her parents because they were at work. Sasha was hurrying because it was 4:55 already.

It took Sasha 15 minutes to get to the park and saw Marcy, Sasha smiled and ran to her. Marcy saw Sasha and said "Oh hey Sash, you look pretty!" Sasha blushed and said "Oh thanks, y-you too!" Marcy wore a purple dress. So, Sasha started to take out the picnic stuff out of the picnic basket.

Timeskip:

When that was done, Sasha started to serve herself and Marcy the food. Sasha gave Marcy and sand which and some chips and had the same thing that Marcy was eating. Marcy took a bite of the sandwich and said "Mm, this is really good!" Sasha "Oh thanks, my mom made them!" Marcy smiled.

After, they started getting thirsty so Sasha got out the lemonade and poured some in two cups and they both started drinking it. While Sasha was drinking it, Sasha spitted it out, then said "There's no flavor, ew!" Marcy starting laughing and said "Well the sandwich was good, but not the lemonade." Sasha starting laughing and Marcy began laughing with Sasha.

After lunch was finished, Sasha completely remembered she had ice cream sandwiches so she brought them out and gave one to Marcy, Marcy smiled and ate it, while Sasha was eating hers. While eating them, Marcy gave a kiss on Sasha's cheek and Sasha blushed then hugged Marcy. While Sasha was checking the time on her phone, the reflection of her in the phone, she realized she had a big chocolate smooch on her cheek and laughed. Marcy asked "What's so funny?" Sasha said "You had some chocolate on your mouth and put it on my cheek!" Marcy blushed in embarrassment. Sasha said "It's okay." and Marcy a kiss on the cheek then Marcy blushed and giggled.

After, they spend watching the sunset, then started leaving the park.

(A/N: Hey, sorry for not posting a oneshot, I promise I will start posting when I get some ideas and motivation! bye and have a good day! ^^)