𝗭𝗼𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

(A/N: Hey everyone, the art above me does not belong to me it belongs to the owner who drew it :] )

Marcy's POV:
This morning I just woke up and started getting ready because that was I usually do, I was preparing to go to the library. When I went to the kitchen my mom made me breakfast and asked "Hey Marcy, where are you going?" I sat down at the kitchen table and said "Yea, why?" my mom said "Well, there's a zoo today and I was wondering if you wanted to go with your friends today." I thought about it for the second and I can always go to the library this weekend anyways. So I replied to my mom and said "I'll go, but I have to call them first if they can go!"

Marcy ran to her room and got her phone and group called Anne, Sasha and Y/N. When they all answered  Marcy asked "Hey guys, wanna come to the zoo with me?" Sasha was first one to say yes and the other 2 girls also said yes. So Marcy asked them to meet them at the park and asked one of them to get sunscreen. Marcy sighed happily and changed into shorts and a shirt because it would be hot outside

Marcy went to the living room where her mom was and said "Hey mom, I'm going to the zoo with my friends we'll be back soon." And hugged her mom, her dad was at work so she didn't say bye to him. So Marcy left the house and went to the park, luckily her friends were there in time. Anne said "Sup guys, I got sunscreen" she grabbed it out of her pink backpack and show it to them. Sasha said "Nice, now can we go now? And also, do we have money?" Y/N said "I do, I have 4 dollars for the tickets, and 20 dollars if we are hungry or something." Marcy said "Thanks Y/N, you're awesome!" She gave Y/N a thumbs up.

All 4 girls waiting at the bus stop and Anne asked "Hey, how much does the bus cost?" Y/N said "Well I don't know." The bus drove up and the doors swung open. Anne asked "Excuse me, how much does riding the bus cost?" The bus driver said "One dollar." Luckily Sasha had 4 dollars just in case and gave it to the bus driver and they all got on the bus. Anne and Sasha sat next to each other while Y/N and Marcy sat next to each other. Marcy and Y/N were blushing at each other, it was awkward for both of them. But it took 10 minutes to get to the zoo.

When the bus arrived, the 4 girls got off the bus and went to the ticket stand. They all bought their tickets and went inside the zoo. It was huge there and they were all excited. Marcy grabbed Y/N's hand and ran to the giraffes. Y/N said "Ooh look, a baby giraffe!" as she pointed at the baby giraffe. Marcy laughed and asked "Where are Sasha and Anne?"

A few second later Anne and Sasha ran out of breathe because they were both chasing Marcy and Y/N. Anne said "Dude, why did you guys run so fast?" Sasha said "Yeah, we almost lost you guys." Marcy rubbed her hand on the back of her head and said "Oops, sorry!" Y/N said "Hey guys, wanna see the other animals?" Anne said "Sure!"

They all ran with each other laughing while finding the elephants. After they found the elephants, they explored other animals. After doing that, they were thirsty and hungry so they got some food. They all got cotton candy, waters and hot dogs. While Anne and Sasha was talking to each other Marcy and Y/N were talking to each other.

Marcy asked "Hey Y/N , your a really nice friend but I have to tell you something that will probably not wanna be friends with me." Y/N had a confused look on her face and asked "Yes?" Marcy blushed and asked "Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Marcy closed her eyes tightly and opened one eye.  Y/N gasped and jumped on her, then hugged her and said "OF COURSE!!" Y/N and Marcy giggled.   Y/N asked "Hey, what took so long to tell me?" Marcy got embarrassed and said "Well, I thought you didn't like me more as a friend." Y/N smiled and continued talking to Marcy

Anne and Sasha was watching the whole thing and fist bump each other.