𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗳𝘁 - 𝗦𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘆

It was the weekend, and Marcy was bored with her friends Anne and Sasha. Marcy sighed and asked "Hey guys, what do you wanna do?" Sasha was on her phone and Anne was just sitting on the floor in Marcy's bedroom. Marcy had a finger up on her chin and got an idea. Marcy said "Hey, you guys wanna play Minecraft on my Xbox?" Anne looked at Marcy and said "Sure!" Then, Anne looked at Sasha and cleared her throat. Sasha looked up from her phone and said "Oh, yeah sure Mar-Mar." then she looked at her phone again.

Marcy walked to her Xbox and started turning it on. While it loaded, Marcy got 3 controllers and gave one to Anne and Sasha. The Xbox turned on and Marcy was looking at the games that she have, then she found Minecraft. Marcy asked "Hey guys, wanna play Minecraft?" Anne smiled and nodded, while Sasha said "Sure!" Marcy put in the game disc and the game started, they all started playing creative mode.

Marcy gasped and shook Anne and Sasha, Anne said "What is it Mars?" as she was still shaken with Sasha. Marcy said "Sorry Sorry!" and continued saying "What if we make each other in Minecraft, like I make Anne, and Anne makes Sasha and Sasha makes me!" Anne said "That is a good idea!" Sasha said "I bet I can make Marcy in Minecraft faster then you guys!" Anne said "Oh, bring it on!" as she picks up her controller. Marcy laughed as she watched Anne and Sasha struggling by making them on Minecraft.

After, Anne won the bet, and Sasha was yelling at Anne as a joke. Marcy was barley finished by making Anne in Minecraft. After a few minutes later Marcy was finally finished with making Anne in Minecraft. Marcy poked Anne, Anne looked at Marcy and saw the model of her in Minecraft. Anne said "Whoa!" Anne and Sasha clapped, while Marcy was blushing. Anne said "That's really cool dude!" While Sasha said "Nice, Marcy!" Marcy looked at Anne and Sasha's models in Minecraft, and they were sloppy. Marcy said "Well, uh both of your models were um.." Marcy didn't want to become rude so she said "Good?" Anne and Sasha laughed and Anne said "Haha! Our's look so ugly!!" After, Sasha said "Haha, yeah! Ours looked so rushed!" Marcy laughed with them.

After Anne, Sasha and Marcy were laying at each other and they were all blushing at each other. Marcy got up and said "Hehe, sorry for laying down on you guys." Anne and Sasha looked at each other then Anne said "Mars, we have a confession to make" as she put her hand onto her arm. Sasha said "Well, Marcy we both have a crush on you and we were wondering if-" Marcy realized what they were going to say and asked "To be both your girlfriend?"
Anne said "Yes of course!" Sasha walked to Marcy and smiled. Marcy blushed and said "Yes, I would love too!" They all had a group hug and fell on the floor, they all started laughing again.

(A/N: hey everyone, I got this idea from playing Minecraft on my Xbox. So yeah have a good day everyone !! ^^)