𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 - 𝗦𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

Today, Sasha and Y/N were hanging out for the day. And they were mostly bored and they ran out of ideas, so Y/N got an idea.

Y/N and Sasha were laying on Sasha's bed and couldn't think of ideas until Y/N got an idea!
Y/N got up from the bed and said "Hey Sash, wanna play a video game on your game console? Sasha sighed and said "Umm, well I thought we would wanna do something else" Y/N frowned and said "I know a fun game you'll like!" Sasha looked at Y/N and said "Really, what game?" Y/N smiled and walked to Sasha's game console.

Y/N signed in on Sasha's console and downloaded a game called "Undertale" Sasha thought the game wouldn't be fun, but at least she would give it a try.

Timeskip:
While playing Undertale for one hour, Sasha actually liked the game. Sasha and Y/N were taking turns and defeated like two bosses already. It was Sasha's turn to play. A few minutes later, one of the bosses that was named Muffet was about to fight with Sasha. Y/N smiled and said "You got this!" while putting her hands on Sasha's shoulders. Sasha looked at Y/N and blushed.

While trying to defeat Muffet, it took Sasha several tries just to defeat her but couldn't. While only with a less amount of health, Sasha died and Sasha groaned in anger. Y/N frowned and said "It's okay babe, you'll defeat her." Sasha said "Yeah, I can't give up now!" Sasha continued to play against Muffet, and had more confidence from her girlfriend.

Even though Sasha was losing health, she had stuff to make her heal herself. While, still playing for 2 or 3 hours. Sasha didn't have that much health, but when Sasha doged Muffets attacks. Muffet spared Sasha and defeated her. Sasha jumped out of her gamer chair in delight and air punched and bunch of times all happy. Y/N got all happy and said "You did it good job!" Sasha blushed and said "Yep, I did!" Sasha held Y/N and they both giggled happily

After, they both went to sleep, Y/N was supposed to go home but she decided to stay at Sasha's house because of how late it was.