𝗙𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝘅 𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

(A/N: Sorry for being so inactive I don't have that much motivation right now. So this was requested by @Shy_mira !)

It was Marcys first day of college, and she was nervous. Marcys alarm went off at in her room and she groaned while she tried to turn off the alarm. Marcy yawned and stretched and realized that today was the day to go to college. She already packed all of her stuff, now what she had to do is to get ready. Marcy changed in clothes, brushed her hair, then brushed her teeth and hurried in the living room with one of her boxes full of stuff.

Mrs. Wu asked "Honey, do you need some help?" Marcy looked at her mom and said "Maybe a little" as she chuckled a bit. Mrs. Wu smiled at her daughter and helped Marcy with her boxes. Mr. Wu was at work, so he wasn't there to help them. After, they put the boxes in Marcy's car. Marcy's swiped her hands together at said "Well, that's all of it!" Mrs. Wu hugged Marcy and said "I wish you the best in college." Marcy hugged back and said "Thanks mom." Marcy got in her car and waved at her mother, then started driving.

Her college was an hour away, but finally arrived. Marcy parked her car and went into the front office of the college, Marcy got her room key and got her boxes in her room.

Timeskip:
Marcy finally got all of her boxes in her room and saw her roommate, it was a girl with ponytail, and had light brown hair (I made a character because why not) The girl looked at Marcy and waved, Marcy waved back and asked "Hello, I'm Marcy Wu!" The girl said "Hey Marcy, I'm Sophia!" Marcy asked "Are you my roommate?" Sophia nodded and asked "Ooh, Hey wanna go to to the cafeteria?" Marcy nodded happily and they both went to the cafeteria.

Marcy was so happy that she found a new friend already, and while Marcy wasn't paying attention she ran into someone, Marcy said "I'm so sorry!" as she got up and offered a hand to the person. The person looked up at Marcy and said "Oh, it's okay!" And they offered Marcy's hand. Marcy walked away from the person and ran to Sophia. Marcy asked "Who is that?" Sophia said "That is Y/N L/N, they are pretty popular here." Mary said "Ohh okay." They continued walking to the cafeteria.

When they got there, they talked for a while until the sun was going down it was time to go back to their dorms. Marcy and Sophia walked to their room, then Marcy said "I'm so happy you're my friend!" Sophia giggled and said "Same to you!" When they arrived to their dorms they changed into their pajamas and went to bed

It was morning and Marcy woke up early, Sophia was still sleeping but she was hungry so she got up, changed and went to the café.

When she got their she got some coffee and a muffin. When she sat down on one of the tables she spotted that person again, Marcy mumbled to herself and asked "Was their name Y/N? Yes it was Y/N I should say hi."
Y/N was sitting with someone practicing their impression of a character from a show to the person. Marcy walked to Y/N and heard that voice she recognized, It was her favorite character from a show she watches. Marcy said "Y/N, you know that character?" Y/N looked at Marcy and smiled, Y/N said "Yeah, I'm the voice actor of that character!" Marcy gasped and said "Omg omg, that is so cool!" Marcy remembered and said "I'm Marcy Wu!" as she held a hand to Y/N for a handshake, then Y/N said "Cool, I'm Y/N L/N" and shook Marcy's hand.

After that, Marcy joined Y/N and met one of Y/Ns friend that was sitting with Y/N. They all talked to each other for 10 minutes. After, they all decided to go back to their rooms and Y/N said "You seem really cool" as they blushed, Marcy blushed back at Y/N and said "You too, we should hang out sometime!" Y/N nodded then waved by to Marcy, Marcy waved back and was really happy that she met the voice actor of her favorite character.