𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗫 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 - (Not Requested!)

Y/N's POV: So, I found a new movie in theaters it's called "Love Choice 2" it seemed like a movie that Sasha, Anne, and Marcy would watch but I wanted to ask my crush Sasha to come with me to the movies! So, I'm going to ask her tonight.

Y/N called Sasha on her phone and waited for her to answer, Sasha said "Hello?" Y/N said, "Hey Sash, wanna go to the movies with me?" Sasha thought about it for a second and said "Hold up, I'll ask my mom." Y/N said "Alright." After a few minutes, Sasha came back and said "My mom said yea so I'll go, what time?" Y/N checked the times and said "6:30?" Sasha said, "Sure, see ya!" Sasha hanged up. Y/N was brave that she asked Sasha, Y/N thought it was a Movie Date.

When it was 6:30, Y/N's mom drove to Sasha's house to pick her up. Sasha closed her front door and ran into the back with Y/N. Sasha said "Hey Y/N, hey Ms/Mrs. L/N!" Y/N's mom said, "Hey Sasha!" Sasha smiled and said, "So, what movie are we going to see?" Y/N said "It's Love Choice 2!" Sasha gasped and said, "No way, there's a second one!!" Y/N nodded and said, "And I have 20$ for the snacks too!" Sasha said, "Dude, this is why you're awesome!" Sasha ruffled Y/N's hair a bit and Y/N blushed. While in the car, Y/N's favorite K-pop song called "As If It's Your Last" started playing and Sasha said, "Wow, I love this song!" Sasha and Y/N started singing. After the end of the song, they both laughed.

They arrived at the movies and Y/N's mom dropped them off and said "I'll pick you up when the movie is over okay?" Y/N nodded and waved by to her mom. After, Sasha and Y/N walked into the movie and gasped. Sasha said, "Let's go get some snacks!" Y/N said "Okay!" They both bought some candy, soda, and popcorn, they put a lot of butter on the popcorn I mean A LOT. So, they both gave their two tickets and went to the theater room.  After they sat down in their seats and there were trailers playing. After the trailers, the movie started and Y/N and Sasha got all excited and watched the movie. After Y/N fell asleep on Sasha's shoulder because she was tired. Sasha blushed a bit but tried to cover it with her hands. Sasha was kinda tired too so she put her arm around Y/N and watched the movie. 

After the movie was over Sasha gently shook Y/N and say "Hey, the movie's over.." Y/N yawned and said, "Huh, what did I miss.." Sasha smiled and carried Y/N. After Y/N's mom was here to pick them up and they went in the car. Y/N was still laying on Sasha's shoulder sleeping, Sasha didn't mind but Sasha looked outside the car window and smiled, and fell asleep on Y/N's head.