𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝘀 - 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 (Not Requested!)

(A/N: CONTAINS ALL IN SPOILERS!!)
( Also, What if Marcy did not wake up, So I decided to add a different plot to this)

After Anne destroying King Andrias with her powers, Anne rode Domino 2 to King Andria's castle with The Plantars and Frobo coming along with them.
Anne realized Sasha holding Marcy, Anne gasped and ran to Marcy and Sasha. Anne sat next to Marcy and Sasha and said "Oh Marcy.." she started crying and continued saying "We love you, and.." Sasha was looking at Anne then looked at Marcy crying with tears in her eyes and said, "We forgive you.." Anne and Sasha continue crying, putting both of their hands on Marcy's hand. Sasha said "Please, come back to us." Anne kept on crying uncontrollably. Anne's and Sasha's tears went onto Marcy's cheek. No answer came to Marcy, Anne and Sasha started crying a lot. The Plantars, Grime, Lady Olivia and General Yunan all came to hug Anne and Sasha. Even thought Anne's powers were useless right now, her powers started to work again because she was the heart of the stone of the music box.

Sasha with tears in her eyes, she became angry of what The Core had done to Marcy, she ran to one of the walls and punch it really hard until Marcy woke up, Anne immediately looked at Marcy and said "Marcy..?" Marcy's pupils were different. Marcy had a smirk on her face. Anne knew that was not Marcy, that was not the girl that Sasha and Anne knew. It was actually The Core, itself. The Core said "You've lost.." The Core started laughing evil. Anne and Sasha knew that they lost their best friend they loved very much, and thing will never be the same again..