𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 - (not requested!)

(A/N: I've always wanted to make a Wattpad story with these lesbian newts, enjoy! ^^)

Lady Olivia was walking towards the room where King Andria's throne was, she knocked on the door carefully and was opened by the Newtopian guards. King Andrias said, "Hello Lady Olivia!" Lady Olivia replied, "Hello King Andrias." King Andrias got up from his throne and said "I've been thinking, we should have a royal ball tonight." Lady Olivia replied, "That sounds like a wonderful idea, sir." King Andrias said "Well, we will do the royal ball then! He jumped in delight. Lady Olivia almost fell but General Yunan caught Lady Olivia just in time. Lady Olivia started blushing a bit but said to Yunan "Thank you, General Yunan." Yunan said "Hey, no problem M'lady" Lady Olivia smiled a bit.

A few hours later everyone in the castle was helping the King getting ready for the royal ball. The Newtopian Guards were helping with the tables, some were making the food and the drinks and Yunan and Olivia were getting ready. Earlier, The King said that Lady Olivia would have to find someone to dance with, but she didn't know who to pick yet. Everyone from Amphibia was invited to go to the Royal Ball, it was exciting.

It was almost time for the dance and Lady Olivia did not know who to pick for this dance, she was running out of time. But suddenly Yunan yelled "HELLO!" and Lady Olivia jumped and yelled "Yunan, do not do that!" she got a little mad but she was happy that Yunan was there. Lady Olivia asked "Yunan, I need help please." Yunan raised an eyebrow and asked "What do you need help with?" Lady Olivia said "Well, King Andrias asked me to pick someone to dance with, but I don't know." Yunan asked "Well, what about me?" Lady Olivia blushed a bit and said "Well, um I really do not know yet" and then they both heard the trumpet trumpeting, it was time for the royal ball to begin..

KIng Andrias said "Everyone, thank you all for coming and I hope you have a great time here!" and after that everyone just started talking. A few hours later it was time for the dance. King Andrias blew his trumpet again that meant that it was time for the dance. Lady Olivia was really nervous, but also tried to be calm. She was behind the door where the Royal Ball was took place and then the Newtopian Guards opened the door. She kept on walking forward until she stopped, she didn't know who to dance with, she was very nervous. She looking around until General Yunan came to her and asked "May I have this dance?" Olivia nodded and they both danced, music was playing and it was a romantic moment. After a few minutes they stopped dancing, everyone clapped in joy. Yunan and Olivia both blushed at each other and kissed, everyone was so happy too! It was a good night for General Yunan and Lady Olivia.