22.

[e]

When I woke up the next morning in Aaron's arms, I couldn't help but smile when I feel his body heat against mine.

Last night was truly something else. It had been a while since a man had taken care of my body like that, and I appreciated that it was Aaron.

To be honest, I was falling in love with him. I think it was pretty obvious by now. When he expressed his feelings towards me and how he was scared, I never truly told him how I felt. I told him I would never hurt him, and I meant that.

I hadn't fallen in love in a while, and I just knew that this time was different. I hadn't felt so beautiful and cared for since I met Aaron. Sure, at first I thought he was the biggest douchebag on the planet, but as I've come to know him, I have come to realize that it's all a front.

I saw how he was around his friends, I saw that he was a completely different person when he was around me and his friends. People made comments about him to me and I just brushed them off as silly comments as they couldn't just be saying rude things about him or me in front of us. But, I started to believe them.

Aaron stirred awake, stretching out and let out a little moan as he did so. "Good morning." He rasps out and I smile at him.

"Good morning, sleepy head." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"What time is it?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

I look at my phone and laugh. "Like ten. Thank god your game is at six tonight." I looked at him and laid my head on his shoulder. He casually grabs a handful of my ass, causing me to blush. "Hey!"

Aaron smirked, "Oops, my hand slipped."

"Yup, and your hand slips there and grabs a full ass cheek, right." I say before I smirk at him, reaching my hand down, brushing on his thigh.

"You're damn lucky." He said, shaking his head at me.

"Oh, am I?" I giggle, sitting up and pulled the blanket over my chest. "How's that?"

Aaron sat up, running a hand through his hair. "You didn't cause any problems." He laughed, "Don't have to take care of it."

I shrug. "I would've made you take care of it yourself anyways." I smirk, getting up and grabbed a shirt, slipping it up over my head before I went to my suitcase to grab a pair of leggings. "Why don't we go down to the lobby and grab some breakfast?"

"We could always order room service.." Aaron suggested.

"Don't wanna see your friends?" I ask.

"For them to harass me? Sure!" Aaron said, rolling his eyes. "We can go, it's fine."

I nodded. "You're right. Why don't we shower, and then order room service? Or...go to Starbucks." I suggested, smiling big at him.

He sighs, "Whatever you want, babe." Aaron goes into his suitcase, grabbing his things then looked over at me, almost as a sign for him to join him.

I smile and walk with him into the bathroom. He starts the shower and looked at me. "You okay with this?"

I nod. "Aaron, you literally had your dick in me last night, I think this is more than okay." I laugh, ridding myself of the shirt I was wearing and I see Aaron smirking as he stares at my body.

I stand under the shower head, allowing the hot water to hit my body and my muscles instantly relax. Aaron leans down to kiss my shoulder and neck lightly.

"You're so sexy.." He tells me, I know he didn't want to make this moment a sexy moment, but when you're in the shower? Kind of hard not to.

He grabs the back of my thighs, lifting me up and pressed my back against the wall.

"Aaron.." I giggled.

"What? You're my girl, I can do this." He tells me.

I'm his girl..

He hides his face in the crook of my neck and I can feel his cheeks get warm. He was blushing.

"Am I really?" I ask him as he tilted his head and looked at me.

"Say that you're my girl, Ells."

"Only if I can say you're my man." I tell him, my thumb grazing his bottom lip before I cupped his chin.

"Of course I'm yours, you know that." He says with a chuckle before kissing me.

I smile against his lips, kissing him back in a soft, gentle kiss. I pull back, nuzzling my nose against his. "I'm your girl, Aaron.."

He kisses me again, this time with much more passion. I pull back before he starts to get himself flustered and he sets me down. I grab the shampoo and hold it out to him. "Can you?" I ask him, smiling.

Aaron nods, squirting a little amount in his hands before running it through my hair, massaging the shampoo into my scalp. It felt like heaven, honestly. I should have him do this more often.

He helps me wash my hair and body and I do the same with him. Well, what I could reach, before I turn off the water and step out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and towel dry my hair. I hand a towel to him, watching as he wrapped it around his waist.

We both walk out of the bathroom where he pulls out a simple gym outfit for himself while he pulls out a jersey, I assume for me.

"I think you should wear this," He tells me. "My girl showing off support for her man." Aaron says as I smile big, dimples and all before I took the jersey from him. I slip on a pair of jeans and grabbed a bra and tank top, slipping those on before putting the jersey on.

"What do you think?" I ask, doing a little spin.

Aaron nodded. "I like. Hickeys and all..." He smirked.

I widen my eyes, forgetting how he had marked up my neck and chest last night. "Fuck." I mumble to myself before going into my makeup bag and covered them up. "I forgot about those."

"Good thing you wore jeans, because you got some on your thighs too." He says with that stupid smirk still on his lips.

"Oh, I remember those." I blush, giggling.

Aaron shrugs. "Just lets people know you're taken, that's all." He said as he grabbed his phone. "You look fucking good in my clothes."

I blush, standing between his legs and squish his cheeks. "You're just saying that."

"Nah, I mean it. You look good in my stuff." He kissed my cheek, "I'm glad you came with me."

I shrug. "Part of the job, I just get to spend time with my favorite person as a bonus." I say with a smile. "My job has its perks. It's a scheduled day off for me, so I get to cheer you on."

He smiled at me. "Yeah? I'm glad you're also the one I get to come home to." He said, putting his hands on my hips.

"Are you getting sappy with me right now, Judge?"

He shakes his head. "Just telling the truth." He stands up and looks at me. "Why don't we go hit up some shops and then make our way to the stadium?"

"You have stole my heart even more, Judge."

"I would hope so."

I genuinely can say I'm the happiest I've been in a long while. It was all thanks to Aaron; Never thought I would say that...