11.*

I complied with Aaron's words, leaving Garrett by himself without even a word. I ended up going back home with Aaron and it didn't take long before we were kissing each other sloppily. I admit, I did have some alcohol in my system, but that wasn't entirely to blame for my feelings and actions.

"Mm, so you do want me after all, huh?" He mumbles against my lips as we blindly make our way to his bedroom.

"Shut up," I groan before Aaron turns me around and gets my front pinned against the wall and grabs my ass. So bad, but so good.

He grinds his crotch against my ass, only earning more moans out of me as I feel the friction. I didn't think it would take this long to realize how much sexual tension built up between the two of us. I guess I was to blame for that, as I would just put him off.

Aaron's hands grip my hips as he starts roughly kissing my neck, "Just tell me you need me, anything you want, it's yours.." He grumbled into my ear.

"I, Aaron, don't do this..." I moan quietly.

"Do what?"

"Oh my fucking god, just touch me already."

"Hmmm, you're gonna have to tell me what you want.." He says.

"I need you," I snap and it just causes Aaron's lips to curl into that stupid smirk.

sexual content incoming

He pulls at my jeans, tugging them down past my thighs and I can just feel him staring at my ass and the lace thong I'm wearing.

"Jesus fuck, Ell."

It wasn't long before he pulled my thong down, causing me to shiver at the cold air. I moan as he rubs two fingers against my clit. His other hand grabs my ass and I gasp at the feeling.

"Aaron," I moan out.

"That's all I wanna hear.." He whispers into my ear before kissing behind it and down my neck.

I bit my lip as he finds my opening, sliding two fingers inside me as he continues to roughly kiss on my neck.

It had been a while since I was touched like this and fuck did it feel amazing. He moans against my neck as he fingers me hard. "You are so tight, babygirl.." He whispers before grinding against my ass again.

"Kiss me," I whisper and he obliges. He adds another finger as he leans to kiss me and I moan against his mouth, earning a smirk from him.

I break from the kiss momentarily to flatten my hands against the wall in front of me, spreading my legs wider as he works me to my edge, but he quickly pulls his fingers out.

He turns me around and raises a finger to his lips before he sucks on his finger and I am just in awe as I watch him.

"I want to taste you, baby.." He mumbles.

I help him by kicking off my jeans and thong, leaving my bare ass exposed to him. I kiss him roughly, my hands fumbling with his shirt as I pull it up over his head, tossing it somewhere before he rids me of my shirt and lays me back on the bed, climbing on top of me.

His mouth works wonders as he leaves kisses down my body, stopping over my inner thighs.

"Aaron..."

"Mmm, say it again."

I oblige before he starts to eat me out roughly. I have to bite my lip to contain my screams. His tongue was working all sorts of wonders.

I push the back of his head further into my sensitivity as I arch my back in pleasure. He slides a finger back in me, all while his lips suck harshly on my clit. I moan out, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"O..Oh my god.." I mumble, "Aaron.." I feel my stomach tie up in knots, knowing I'm about to hit my high.

"Mmm, cum for me." Aaron eggs me out. I gasp as he continues to move his tongue over my clit. I approach my high as I climax all over his tongue. He licks me clean before crawling up my body.

"God damn, you're so fucking sexy.."

I try to regain my steady breathing while I feel Aaron's lips press against my neck and jaw before they reach my lips. I smile at him tiredly before he chuckles and gets up, getting me a new thong to put on.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed as I sit up and look at him. I watch as he grabs me one of his t-shirts and hands it to me. I slip it on over my head, letting it fall to my thighs. He changes into a pair of sweatpants before getting back in bed with me.

I feel him pull me into his embrace as I pull the blanket up to cover up the two of us.

"Goodnight, Ell." Aaron whispers as he kisses my forehead.

"Good night.." I say with a sigh as I tangle my legs with his, feeling his grip around me tighten.

As he falls asleep, I can't help but wonder how in the fuck I was going to break this to Nathan. I couldn't. There was no way. But my mind just kept going through it; Telling him and seeing his reaction. We weren't even an item yet, I felt like I cheated on him.

I finally cave into Aaron, giving him what he wanted after so long. I would be lying if I said I didn't want the same. As much as I was trying to fling something together with Garrett, my mind was going a million miles a minute whenever I was around Aaron. I genuinely didn't know what to do.