7.

[a]

I was so close to having my way with Ellie the other night. Stupid friends had to ruin that before the game, and I was pissed for the rest of the night. It reflected in the way I played, the way I talked to people, I wanted Ell so bad.

Ellie walked downstairs in a pair of black jeans and a dressier looking top and my mind starts thinking of all the things I would do to her if I just had my way with her. Before I can even speak, there's a knock at the door. Ell smiles, and I get up to go to the door. When I answer it, there's a guy, who's a little shorter than me, standing on the other end.

"Can I help you?" I ask him, looking him up and down.

She smiled, moving me out of the way. "No worries, he's just my housemate." She says, taking the guy's hand and walked up the stairs.

I walk into the kitchen, trying not to make it obvious that I was eavesdropping on Ellie's conversation with this mystery guy. 

"Thanks for inviting me over, I know we had talked about finally getting together once our schedules allowed it." I hear him say.

"Of course! It's not always easy when we have hectic schedules.." She says, laughing and I just grit my teeth even more.

Why was I jealous? She was my housemate, and that was that. She established that the day she moved in. She didn't even tell me she was having company over, though. We share this duplex, I think I deserve to know when she's having people over. I told her when the guys would come over.

I sat in my living room for a little bit, watching whatever ball game was on, just hearing giggling and talking coming from upstairs. She didn't even bring this guy over to fuck? What the hell? Who does that?

Ell walks downstairs to the kitchen to grab some drinks. I look over and she waves at me. "Hi, Aaron." She says.

"Hey." I say back, obviously not interested in holding a conversation.

"Who's winning? Oh, shit, the Red Sox?" She says, looking at the TV before going back into the fridge.

"Yeah." I didn't care.

"What's wrong?" She asks and I just take a deep breath.

"Would've been nice to know you were having company over, especially if it was a guy I've never met before." I stand up, "But whatever. Just keep it down if you end up fucking him." 

She scoffs, "Are you seriously mad that I have a guy over, Aaron?" She rolls her eyes. "We aren't even a fucking couple. We're housemates. That's it." She says, shutting the fridge and walked back upstairs, shutting the door behind her.

Well, shit.

----

The guy ends up staying the night and leaves early in the morning. She kisses him goodbye and retreats back upstairs. I can't help but just shake my head.

Ellie showers up and heads back to her room, sitting in her desk to start getting ready.

I lean against her doorframe, looking at her as she turned to face me.

"Can I help you?" She asks me.

I just shrug, crossing my arms. "I see he spent the night. And you gave him a kiss goodbye. You must really like this guy." 

She shrugs. "And maybe I do? What's it to you? Because it's not you?"

"Maybe that's the reason, I dunno." I say, laughing to myself. "You definitely weren't thinking about him the other night in your bed with me."

She scoffs, "You're disgusting, Aaron." She says, shaking her head as she continues to get ready.

"Mhm, you weren't saying that when you were moaning my name." I say with a smirk.

"Get out of my room, asshole!" She shouts, causing me to jump a little. I wasn't expecting that.

"He's just gonna use you."

"Oh, like you?" She turns to look at me again.

"No," I start. "I would actually show you what it's like to have a proper date with a great ending." 

"Get the fuck out of here." She rolled her eyes at me.

I just laugh. "What crawled up your ass and died?" 

Ellie groans, getting up out of her chair to come and stand in front of me. The height difference always made me laugh; I had a good foot over her. 

"You're pissing me off. I told you to get out twice." She says, crossing her arms. "You're being fucking annoying. I don't want to hear any more dirty comments or anything from you. Just get out." 

"Whatever you say."