14.*

sexual content incoming

[e]

I giggle as Aaron demands we move to the backseat and I lay my back flat on the seats as he hovers over me. Our eyes lock for a moment before he starts kissing at my neck again, my hands tangle up in his hair.

"Aaron," I pant out as he kneels above me to rids himself of his shirt. He was wearing nothing underneath the hoodie and I just trace the outline of his abs with my finger tip before he leans down to kiss me again. His hands hook onto the waistband of my leggings as he tugs them down slightly,

"You okay with this?" He breathes against my lips, locking eyes with me again.

I nod slowly, "Yes," I tell him before he slips off my shoes and socks before pulling off my leggings. One of his hands rests besides my head while the other one grips my now exposed thigh as we kiss again.

I can't seem to get enough of his lips, something about his lips on mine was just delectable. I can hear him kick off his shoes and I rest my hands on his flushed cheeks. The hand that was on my thigh was now traveling up my shirt, and I can hear him groan against my lips as he realizes I'm wearing a sports bra.

"Son of a-," He mutters and helps me pull my shirt up over my head before he is quick to remove my bra, tossing it somewhere in the front seat. I watch him as he undoes the strings of his sweats before kicking them off of his legs before he cups my face to mold our lips together.

He pulls back, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck to my chest before taking my boob in his mouth, slowly licking on the sensitive area, earning a moan from my lips.

"Please don't stop," I whisper as I still have a hand tangled in his curls. Though I tell him not to, he stops and kisses my lips again before his hands move to my waist, tugging my laced underwear down my thighs and I help him get them off my ankles. I eye his crotch area, biting my lip hard at the sight of his hard on. Instinctively, my hands reach to go underneath the band of his boxers to tug his body on mine again.

"Someone's a little impatient, huh?" He hums, kissing my jawline.

"Shut up," I snap out, earning a chuckle out of him. His lips work wonders, leaving kisses all over my body before he desperately removes his boxers.

"Oh my god.." I mumble, not knowing Aaron was able to hear me. All he does is smirk before teasing me,

He hums against my lips, his tongue fighting for dominance with mine, "What do you want, baby?"

"You," I pant out before he kisses my lips once.

"Mmm, say my name," He mumbles against my neck, only making my body heat up more.

"Aaron.." I whisper in his ear, kissing behind it.

I am really starting to grow impatient as he continues to tease me. "How bad do you want me?"

"So bad, please.." I say before his lips are on mine in a needy, messy kiss. Two of his fingers plunge deep into my core and I gasp, he uses that as an advantage to get his tongue in between my lips.

He pumps his fingers in and out of me a few times before removing them and kneeling up again to align himself with my opening.

"Baby," I moan, knowing that I was just getting him more riled up. He thrusts into me fully all at once, earning a loud moan from me.

"Oh fuck," I gasp.

My bare legs wrap around his hips as he thrusts into me, squeezing my hip. The car windows are definitely fogged up from the heat and my moans don't stop as Aaron continuously thrusts into my body.

"Ell," He groans aloud. He breaks the kiss to kneel up and I can't help but admire his beautiful, sculpted body. His abs becoming more defined with every thrust. He smirks at me, as he notices I'm staring, "What?"

"Nothing," I tell him, raking my nails into his back.

My voice rasps as I moan his name and he joins in, "So fucking good.." He slows down his pace, sliding all the way in before throwing his head back and moaned in pure bliss.

"Don't stop," I plead, feeling his right hand cup around the front of my throat, sexually choking me as his moans are audibly more louder.

Both of my hands hold his forearm as I look up at his beautiful face. "I've been wanting this since the day you moved in," He mumbles, kissing behind my ear and down my neck. I gasp for air, but love the feeling of his hand around my neck.

"I'm all yours," I whisper, locking eyes with his beautiful glistening irises. I'm soon taken over by my orgasm, the feeling is absolutely amazing and I moan the loudest I've moaned today. He gasps as he feels my warmth all over his length, pulling out quickly as he remembers he didn't put a condom on before this and finishes on my thighs and stomach.

We both take a moment to try and re-control our breathing. Aaron cups my chin, tilting my head up as our eyes meet and he licks his lips.

"You are unreal, Ellie." He says quietly before kissing me softly. This time, the kiss was more soft and caring, unlike the hungry aggressive ones that occurred not too long ago. I was fine with it.

****

The next morning, I find myself in the bathroom washing my face before I decide to hop in the shower. Aaron was out at practice or a workout or something so I had the place to myself. Definitely different to be alone and allow my thoughts to travel through my brain.

My mind kept replaying yesterday. Aaron and I really fucked in the backseat of my car. It really wasn't something I was expecting, but, again, it's Aaron, and he's been wanting to fuck me since the moment I stepped foot in the apartment. I didn't expect it to happen so soon, I thought I could keep the teasing game going for much longer, but can you blame me? He is such a beautiful man, I'm surprised I even lasted this long. He really knew how to reel a girl in.

I got out of the shower, towel drying my hair before I walked into my bedroom, changing into a pair of leggings and a Yankees hoodie that Aaron had given me a while ago with his name and number on the back. I decide to go into the kitchen and make myself something to eat. We really needed to go grocery shopping again, I guess with me being so busy with work and Aaron being gone a lot for baseball, we didn't really think of having to shop.

I sigh, making myself a quick sandwich and retreat back to my room to work on crunching more numbers. With baseball being super active, I am surprised they didn't want me at the stadium tonight. Though, making an appearance wouldn't be a bad thing.

Perfect time to see the man of the hour.