"Yes, please...."

With the bell ringing as the two boys enter the store, Orion looks over from where he had just finished sending a customer off and smiles brightly once spotting the two waving happily. "Mason! Mike! Welcome!"

"Our little bean is here again?!" Rushing out of the kitchen before almost slipping on her own foot, Stella smiles brightly before giving Michael a hug that the boy gladly returns. Sweat dropping lightly once receiving a light glare from the red-eyed boy, Stella backs off and gives the boy a rather happy smile. "It's so nice to see you again, Michael!"

"It's nice seeing you guys too!" Beaming, Michael answers with a bright smile.

"Now, what can I get you two today? It's on the house!" Heading back behind the counter, Stella asks as she lazily lays against the table with her cheek resting in her hand. Eyes widening in both surprise and gratitude, Michael smiles back with a smile that might just as well be from an angel. "Really?! Thank you! I would like a cupcake, please!"

"Of course, precious!" Laughing lightly and taking three cupcakes to hand them over to Michael, Stella turns over to Mason with a light smirk once Michael gets too focused on eating his cupcake. "What about you, lover boy?"

"Shut it, Stella." Throwing a glare over before signing once Stella just laughs in amusement, Mason leans back against the wall with his arms crossed. "I'll take a muffin."

"Alright! Here you go!"

"Say, Mikey? Do you have any siblings?" asking as she puts another basket of pastries onto the display, Stella looks over with a smile as Michael and Mason eat at the table nearby.

"Yes, actually! I have... two." trailing off lightly as the memory of a small brunet boy enters his mind, Michael stops eating his cupcake and stares down at his hands. Noticing it without issue, since it really isn't subtle, Mason gently reaches a hand over to place it on top of Michael's with a concerned glance. "Is something wrong?"

"O- oh! It's nothing..." giving Mason a light smile, clearly trying to hold back his sadness, Michael lowers his head once more once Orion and Stella both look over with a concerned glance. Not wanting to worry his new friends, Michael speaks up once more. "It's... it's just that I used to have a twin...."

"U- used to... meaning..." eyes widening in realization, Orion's face frowns with sadness, wearing his heart on his sleeve just like, if not more than Michael. Nodding lightly and not wanting to speak further on this issue, the burnet smiles over. "But I still have two older siblings that I love very much! One of them is on a business trip right now, though... I hope I'll get to see him soon!"

"I'm sure you will, Mikey." Smiling back lightly yet with a hinge of sadness to what they had just been informed of Michael, Stella decides to hand him another cupcake and decides to change the topic. "You know, I have an older sibling as well."

"You do?" Asking curiously as he thanks Stella for the new cupcake, Michael stuffs another cupcake into his face as Stella nods at him with an amused smile. "Yup. Though she is currently still back in our home country with Mom."

"You moved here... with your dad?"

"Mhm, since there are a lot more business opportunities here compared to our homeland, which has so many shops already that it becomes really hard to survive as a bakery." Nodding lightly with a small shrug, Stella walks back into the back but talking just loud enough for the others to hear. "We would visit every few years, though. I did miss them no matter how much Vanessa annoyed me."

"I'm sure she misses you too." Giggling lightly with a happy nod, Michael finishes up his cupcakes before looking over at Mason, who nods at him and stands up from his seat, looking back at Orion and Stella with a small smile. "We'll be on our way, then."