Going out

Written 2013 by VeGirl

This chapter contains some steamy moments and if you are easily offended then perhaps you should skip this chapter. For all the rest of you; enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To straighten out our differences Elena and I decided to go out on a shopping-streak and called two girls in our close circle that would appreciate that even more than us.

We were standing by the town square and saw how Klaus dropped Anna off to meet me, Elena and Caroline in town. I couldn't help but to glance towards Caroline, who looked a little confused, or even jealous.

"Hi Anna, how are you?" I hugged my friend and so did we all, but Caroline seemed a bit chilly in her hugging.

"I'm fine." Anna replied, pretending not to notice Caroline's behaviour. "I'm actually having a great time at Casa Mikaelson." She joked. "Amariya and I have become really good friends."

"Maria?" Caroline had a suspicious tone of voice.

"Yes, Klaus sister; Amariya."

"Oh..."

"You haven't met her?" I could hear the teasing tone in her voice and I wasn't clear in why she was provoking Caroline. "Yeah luckily not everyone in that family is a raging psychotic." Anna laughed and then she turned to Caroline. "You're gonna love Amariya." She flashed a blinding smile.

Oh, now I got it!

Anna was set out to play match maker and she wasn't going about it the obvious way, playing the jealousy-card. Good for her!

"Thanks' for calling me; I really needed some retail therapy." Anna laughed. "And so do you!" She told me and hooked her arm in mine and we walked ahead.

"Not necessarily, but it's great to have you in such a good mood!" She was even giving perky Caroline a run for her money.

"Good, let's go!" Elena hooked her arm in Caroline's and we walked towards the mini mall in town.

"I can't remember us shopping like this until you got here, Anna." Elena commented. "Not even you, Caroline." She added a smile towards her friend.

"No, it's good that you came back." Caroline said and even if it was a bit hesitant, it was obvious that she was honest. "It was boring when you were gone. How were you doing?" She asked.

"Do you mean the first time, when we were kidnapped by Kol and Klaus, or when we fled to save my life?" Anna asked with a perky tone, but made it clear that none of the trips had been on voluntary basis.

Caroline cringed a bit by the question and was quiet for a bit as we walked.

"Eventually we found out that Klaus was actually saving us, but it wasn't clear from the start." I started and the two of us started to tell little anecdotes from our trip through Europe.

"I was so impressed by Klaus linguistic knowledge; he spoke the local tongue in every freaking country!" Anna laughed and I totally agreed.

"And we ended up in an old house by a hill."

"It was more of a mansion." I interrupted and Anna laughed and agreed. "I've always been interested in history, and you couldn't have a better guide on a road-trip." She continued. "That gorgeous house had been there like forever."

"Yeah, he said they built the town after he was there last time." I said. "Like roman empire long ago." I giggled.

"Wow, look at that!" Anna interrupted, looking in one of the window displays, and the conversation was over.