New Year and a New Life

Written 2013 by VeGirl

Hey you beautiful people, here comes another chapter and it's a little shorter I'm afraid and it contains a little more hot scenes, so if you're sensitive about Damon being with Emma, don't be offended; they're still together... (*giggling)

Hope you'll enjoy it! // VeGirl

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On New Year's Eve we had made reservations at a dance and restaurant place that I'd never heard of before, but looked really nice. It was located at Stureplan and was frequently featured in the tabloids. There were a lot of people, some of them celebrities and some not. A lot of people recognized the 'actors' in our little party and wanted to be seen with us, especially when there were photographers around. Both Damon and Klaus seemed to getting tired of this charade though, and frankly so was I.

Secretly I longed for us to get back to Mystic Falls, which I had come to think of as my home.

Despite how bored and annoyed we were getting, I kept a smile on my face, until I could get wrapped in Damon's arms on the dance floor. I thought I saw the same feelings reflecting in my friends faces, but I had to remind myself why we had fled to this country in the first place; to save Anna's life!

At first I had been swept away in the feeling of them being celebs, but it was getting out of hand. I was even getting jealous, I didn't want another girl to stand close to him for a photo and I definitely didn't want for them to have him write his name on several body-parts; that was the things that made my blood boil.

As if that annoyance wasn't enough, I knew he could sense my distress; he could even hear my heart rate change, for crying out loud!

What I never noticed before was the way he glared at the guys who approached me; that was news Anna pointed out to me. "He's staring again..." She hissed as she and I were up dancing to some upbeat song with The Wanted.

"Who?" I looked around to find several guys closing in on us.

"Who do you think?" She hissed and suddenly Damon was there, wrapping his arms around my waist in a possessive manner.

"Hi darling." He whispered in my ear, sending tingling shivers down my spine, and then chuckle darkly as my heart skipped a beat.

Surely he must know now how he affected me. "Hi, I was just thinking about you." I smiled.

"I'm glad." He had a smug smile on that gorgeous face of his that still took my breath away, and it was amazing the way he could make me feel like I was the only girl in the room.

My breath was shallow as we continued this foreplay on the dance floor. "Are you ready to ditch this place?"

"Not yet." He said, leaving a trail of kisses along my neck. "I just want to make sure first that everyone knows that you're mine." His voice was husky and I gasped as I felt his teeth scrape my skin. My legs started to buckle under me and I wondered if it would be rude if I wrapped my legs around his waist and asked him to take me right there on the dance floor.

"Would you two get a grip?" Anna hissed as she and Klaus danced closer.

This caused Damon to jerk slightly and accidentally tear the skin on my neck. I moaned involuntarily and shivered and Damon groaned.

"We need to get out of here now." His voice was even rougher now, and he put his arm close around my neck and led me firmly off the dance floor.

This was a big place and he was the expert of finding a remote, dark corner for us. He backed me up against the wall and resumed to what looked like kissing me on the neck. The aroused feeling that ran through me was enough to completely ignore the risk of being caught and expose the guys' true identity. As I felt Damon suckle my bleeding neck I just leaned my head back and moaned.