Chapter 21 - Project II || Kim Seokjin || Part 01

On the day of the "quest" with Jin, you woke up by a knock on the door. You weren't expecting absolutely anyone, especially since the only person who was supposed to prepare today's project with you was Jun, and she slept soundly in the other room.
It couldn't have been the driver either, because there were still two hours left before your departure.

You lazily trudged to the door, hair messy, no makeup, you just threw on yourself bathrobe, that covered the lace nightgown you slept in.

You opened the door, still too sleepy to think straight. But then in one second you regretted it. You could first check who was on the other side and only then decide if your appearance was for sure suitable for receiving such an unexpected guest.

To your surprise, you saw in front of you Jungkook himself. He stood there grinning, staring at you as if you were a picture of the Mona Lisa.
His gaze immediately shifted to your clothes, then he quickly looked away, deeply ashamed. His cheeks flushed red.

"Good...good morning" he choked out avoiding direct eye contact and scratching his chin, he smiled so sweetly, that it immediately disarmed you.

good morning" he choked out avoiding direct eye contact and scratching his chin, he smiled so sweetly, that it immediately disarmed you

Standing in the doorway, completely shocked, you blinked a few times before you could even say anything.

"Good morning?" you repeated after him, feeling the blood drain from your face as you turn pale as death.
"Umm ... I didn't expect such a visit ... please come in" you added quickly opening the door wider and gesturing to him, that he can come inside.

Still avoiding eye contact, Jungkook hurried into your apartment. He placed breakfast, which he brought with himself, on the table, and then he just stood still, fiddling with his fingers nervously.

"Sorry, give me a moment," you whispered, still in little shock, and you ran into your room to get ready.

"Make yourself at home!" you screamed from a far and you heard his chuckle in response.

You rushed into the room, closed the door behind you and leaned against it, breathing heavily. You touched your burning cheeks with your hand.

"What the hell is going on?" you were asking yourself still unable to believe that your bias in person came so randomly in the morning holding breakfast in his hand, as if you had known each other for a few years, or were some kind of couple. You exhaled slowly. "Does he realize my heart can't take it?" you yelled softly looking for a suitable outfit.
Your heart was pounding like crazy, you still had an image of him in your mind, that delicate embarrassed face and beautiful brown eyes, that avoided you at all costs. If only he knew, that he intimidates you in exactly the same way.

Jun was already there, when you got back to the living room. She was leaning against the wall and you wanted to tear the sly smirk she gave you from her face. Of course, she made fun of you seeing who visited you and knowing how much he affected you.

You took a slow breath and looked at Jungkook. It really took a lot of courage.

"I'm sorry you had to wait," you muttered and gave him a soft smile.