Chapter 19 - Project I || Kim Namjoon || Part 01

Jun started to work immediately after receiving the necessary equipment. As Namjoon had promised, everything was brought to her, as quickly as possible. She was immensely grateful to him for that.

It was hard for her to break away from the man of her dreams, but work is work and she had to be professional in it.
There were two goals: to prepare a reportage and secretly find out what perfume composition would be best for him.

The day started with breakfast.
They ate it at the hotel, although Jungkook's plan indicated a completely different location.

Namjoon didn't take his eyes off her, but Jun had no idea what was in his head. He looked lost in thoughts. He was a little absent, but she thought maybe it was because it was still early, or maybe the alcohol hadn't completely evaporated from his system yet. She didn't want to look at him that much, she was still very embarrassed after the recent events.

"Jun ..." he began hesitantly, and she automatically shifted in her place. He didn't know how to start the topic, he couldn't just tell her his thoughts. What would he tell her? That...

I don't know what happened to me. I have been thinking back about her for the last few weeks. I have no control over it. I can't do my job well because my thoughts are spinning around her beautiful eyes. And the shapes of her body can be seen so clearly even in my imagination... That I don't know anything about her, and I want to know everything? And that when I had her close yesterday, everything else didn't matter? Or should I tell her, that I would literally do anything to keep her from letting go of my hand again? I'm gonna be like an idiot then. We know each other for several hours, not more than that. I feel with her as if I found the missing part of myself.

"You are my most beautiful birthday present Jun."

"Namjoon ..." she gasped in awe, and it was then, that he realized he spoke the last sentence out loud. He scratched the back of his head in visible embarrassment and glanced quickly at Jun, but she stared at him with eyes full of happiness, so he relaxed and gave her his famous smile with dimples in his cheeks.

Jun did not hesitate to take the first photo for the reportage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is how exactly happy Joon looks like. No cameras, no pretending. 100% happiness." Jun bit her lip. He looked insane. His smile was so sincere and his eyes sparkled like two diamonds. She hoped the sight would never disappear from her life. That he would never disappear from her life.

They had just met, but he was like the missing puzzle in her world.

Jun had the whole project in her head. She had read it so many times, that she remembered every little detail, every location and attraction, one after the other. If she were to look at the documents now, he would probably quickly realize, that something was wrong. But she prepared herself perfectly and was going to do the job as best she could.

"Joon?" she asked in her melodic voice and he immediately looked at her. They were driving for a good fifteen minutes, and they were both lost in their own thoughts. But eventually the silence began to irritate her. "Where do you think I'm taking you?"