Chapter 18 - Don't regret anything

His sleepy, hoarse voice brought shivers down your body. The fact, that you were still in the same bed as Jungkook didn't help at all. And in an instant, you lost the ability to speak. Your head tried to process yesterday's events, you didn't remember much about that night, and before you say anything, you'd rather remember what and how, and if ... how far it has come.

"Having trouble remembering?" he snorted amused and stood up from bed.

You really didn't want to meet his eyes now. But if you had the courage to come here, drink without moderation, now you had to face the consequences.

"So ... we ... yesterday ..." you started hesitantly, hoping that maybe he would guide you somehow and you wouldn't have to admit, that you don't remember anything.

"Mhm? We...yesterday what?" he murmured as he straightened his shirt in front of the mirror. He noticed the lipstick on the collar and turned to you with a broad smile. "As you can see, yesterday we ... we just spent some time together. In fact, quite a ... quality time," he grinned.

Your eyes widened. This is what you feared the most. That you would do something stupid, and having an overnight adventure with someone you could spend your whole life with if he just wanted to and let you do it, was an unforgivable mistake. You groaned disappointed with yourself.

"Jungkook..." you started softly and lowered your head in a sense of hopelessness. But he approached you slowly, smiled gently and leaned over you. He grabbed your chin in his hand and lifted your head up.

"Nothing big happened, actually nothing happened between us, if that's what you're worried about." He tried to calm you down and abandoned his original mischievous plan to stress you out. "Although ..." he brought his face closer to yours. "We were in a similar position yesterday ..."

You blinked several times, sinking in his beautiful eyes.

To see him in the morning, sleepy and sweet, to hear his voice as soon as you wake up, to feel his weight on you when he sleeps ... it was one of your dreams. But you didn't necessarily want your dream to come true with a moral hangover gratis. "In a similar ...?" you repeated after him, a little scared, the answer you were about to receive.

"You kissed me." he said quickly, ruffled your hair and headed for the door, leaving you totally dumbfounded.

"Come" he stretched out his hand to you. "We'll go for a coffee, I'll show you some great photos," he smirked and you trailed after him, like a stray dog on whom all the misfortunes of the world fell.

"I did what?!" you asked when you got to the hotel bar.

No one has been here at this hour yet. Probably everyone was still asleep. Jun didn't call you or speak to you all night, which you confirmed by quickly checking your phone. By the way, a fragment of memories appeared in your head.

You walk into the room, N pins Jun to the wall ...

You and Jungkook, cold beer, head on his shoulder, he was carrying you somewhere ... Oh God, he was carrying me in his arms ?! The smack of your back against the door, your troubled breaths, and finally that crazy kiss.

You snapped out of those thoughts and looked at Jungkook.
He was just making you coffee. Personally. You didn't know if anyone had ever seen it before. You rested your head on your hands and just stared at him.

 You rested your head on your hands and just stared at him