Chapter 6 - Seven Wishes

18 days until the concert.

08:00 AM

Somewhere in the distance you heard a notification from your phone, but yesterday you drank too much with Jun and getting out of bed was too much of a problem now.

"It's your lucky day" Jun burst into the room with two mugs of hot coffee.
You grimaced slightly.
"Chicken soup would help me more." You muttered to her and covered yourself with the entire duvet.
"Certainly not at 8 am." Jun laughed, put the coffee on the table, and then forcibly took the quilt from you.
You yelled something back at her, but somehow you got out of bed and started slurping your coffee.

You found the phone and lazily went through all the notifications.

14 new e-mails.
4 SMS messages.
@jungkook.97 added a post to Instagram
7 missed calls from HR
promotion for laboratory equipment
new merchandise available on the Weverse Shop

Your eyes haven't fully opened yet.
Wait a minute, wait. Come back.

@jungkook.97✔️?!

You opened Instagram in a hurry.

Liked by thv✔️, uarmyhope✔️ and 998,759 others Posted: 36 minutes ago jungkook

Posted: 36 minutes ago
jungkook.97✔️ Went for another tattoo today. My skin is precious, but one more won't hurt.
#tattoo #onemore

View all 2 comments
rkive✔️: Again?!
uarmyhope✔️: @rkive✔️ He will never stop. :D

"Oh" came out of your mouth. "Jun, JK got a new tattoo. I burn like a torch with excitement. I hope he will show off this tattoo. If not, I'll ask him for it on a fansign." you dreamed a little.

Jun was looking at you with a slight amusement, but it's a fact, you will have your 5 minutes with JK, so you can ask for anything you want. She thought about how she should play her five minutes with RM.

When the coffee finally started working, you decided that, despite your vacation, you would contact the company, because 7 missed calls from HR were not an everyday situation.

You sat back and called Celeste's headquarters.

"Good morning, Miss Ye Rim. I'm so sorry to bother you so early. Miss Jun didn't answer her phone either."
You became even more interested. Since both of you were called, something must have happened.
"It's alright. Has something happened?" you asked, trying to be neutral.
"We received an unusual offer. Of course according to our policy, I refused immediately. However, it was strongly urged, that I submit the offer personally to both ladies."

"Offer inconsistent with company policy, so probably a perfume on request?"
"Yes, exactly. But ..."
You harshly interrupted. Maybe a bit rude, but absolutely everyone in this company is well aware of the fact, that the company's policy is sacred and that no exception is made here for anyone.