Chapter 23- The Revival of the spirit King

Start from the beginning

Darren: In a contest of speed I would probably lose. But in a battle of strength is a different story.

Kocho: Insect breathing-

When she zoomed towards me with her insect breathing. I dodged at her first attack and punched her square in the stomach knocking her out instantly.

Darren: I'll be leaving now.

Hashiras: WAIT!! WE NEED YOUR HELP FOR THE INCOMING SPIRIT KING REVIVAL.

Darren: Why should I? You kidnapped me and my girlfriend.

Kurumi: Who is this spirit king you speak of??

Kanroji: More like queen but her name is Mio Takamiya. She was supposedly dead but we hear that she has been regaining her powers.

Kurumi had her eyes widened while I took no interest in this conversation.

Darren: Let me say this again. Why should I help you??

Kurumi: I will help, but remember, our relationship with you corps is simply platonic and a business deal

Darren: Babe, are you sure?? Those people tortured you for nothing except being a spirit who you didn't even want to be.

Kurumi: I have to, I need to kill Mio Takamiya. This is my only chance.

Darren: If you decided then I will help. What happened to the others??

Kurumi: Inside a dungeon. I was the only one dragged out for torture though.

Darren: *aura still leaking out to place fear* RELEASE THE OTHERS. NOW!! OR NO NEGOTIATION WILL BE MADE BETWEEN US.

Rengoku immediately disappeared to fetch the people in the dungeons.

???: What's all of this fuss??

Darren: I never expected to see you again. Yoko.

Yoko: Oh darling. How I wanted to see you again. The only love of my life.

Darren: Bitch, you cheated on me with my brother. Who in return cheated on you with another boy.

Yoko: That was a mistake on my part. Please take me back.

 Please take me back