Chapter 22- The Interference of the Hashiras

Start from the beginning

Hurwhill appeared from the ground while bowing at me.

Hurwhiill: My liege, your wish is my command, what task shall I perform now.

Darren: Will you allow Wiz and I to ride on your back to get home? If that is possible??

Hurwhiill: My liege, your wish is my commanded.

As Wiz and I got on top of his back, a familiar voice rang from behind.

???: Don't tell me, you're going to abandon me??

I turned around and saw Rimuru sensei, smiling at me.

Darren: RIMURU SENSEI!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE??? I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!

Rimuru: Ok, chill for a second. I just want to visit my favourite disciple is that an issue?

Darren: No, it's not but how are you here??

Hurwhiill: My liege, I beg to ask, who might this woman be??

Darren: This is my sensei. Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: That's my name in the other world.

Darren: Oh really? What's your real name?

Rimuru: My name is Darren Satoru.

Wiz, Darren and Hurwhiill: WHAT HOW ARE YOU DARLING/ME/ MY LIEGE??!!!

Rimuru: You see, after you died from Naruto. You were revived by Gojo and yet when you returned home, no one cared for you. Only Lucas and Velzard did, he was so confused as to why everyone was neglecting you and yet couldn't do anything about it as he was yelled off.

Darren: That doesn't explain why you are me though.

Rimuru: After a while of being neglected for so long. You decided to never live a life like that again so you returned home with Lucas and Velzard wishing to know what happened. Yet you see Shido kissing all of them. You were devastated and decided to jump off of a cliff and die. Lucas followed suit as he can't bear to see Rose kissing another man. Velzard turned extremely cold and returned to my world.

Darren: Ah, that explains it. What happened to you though??

Rimuru: I was extremely upset at what happened to me, when I reincarnated as the Rimuru Tempest you know off and abandoned my past life. I also found Lucas, who was reincarnated as my faithful servant. Diablo. I was also able to find Velzard who showered me so much attention and constant visits at tempest so many times that Lucas sometimes had to block her for being here too often.

Darren: Now, why can I actually imagine her doing that???

Rimuru: I almost thought she cheated on me with a demon lord called guy crimson. He couldn't do any damage to me due to my infinity though. So I kinda barged into his castle and picked a fight in which I easily won. He wasn't all that happy that I barged into his castle of course and demanded me to repay him damage reparations. Obviously it was my mistake and I of course repaid him.