8

The mansion's living room 👆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs Namjoon sat rooted on the couch , his eyes deeply engrossed in his laptop. Jin appeared later on , a tray of red liquid balanced in his hands as he looked on with a solemn and worried look.

Loud footsteps are heard as a frustrated Hoseok storms downstairs. His eyes are puffy red with his hair standing in all direction. Hoseok looks miserable and frustrated , the pain he feels eating him up.

Jin looks up , worry evident on his features as Namjoon continues on ,not even attempting to look up since he already smelt hum coming.

The male drops in his seat , grabbing fistfuls of his hair as he makes a pained sound.

"Hoseok"

Jin calls carefully.

"It's gonna be ok buddy, you need....."

"No!"
The male looks up in rage and frustration.
"That is not true ! And you know it !"

Namjoon's head whips up , shutting his laptop as Hoseok jumps to his feet , boddy trembling at Jin's words. Jin keeps quiet as he continues.

"No! Don't.....for a second try to deceive me Jin"

Jin ignores his informality, his eyes still holding worry. " It hurts ! I'm hurting too!"

Yoongi appears at the staircase , watching on with a blank look with Taehyung and Jimin who both look so different and more matured. Jimin now wears a blonde hair whiles Taehyung has his black and grown longer. Yoongi's hair was now black just like the others.

"Why should it be this way ? J-Jen......she can't ever be normal a-again"

Tears gather in his eyes, he stops , holds both of his waist and threw his head up , trying to stop the tears from spilling.

"Luna is dead , but my mate might join her very soon..."

He lets out , his eyes quivering with fear.

"No no.....Hobi"

"Don't say such a thing "

"Then what should I say ?! I feel as if she's haunting my mate ! Why can't it stop?! This is ridiculous, Jen can't go a day without thinking about her ! I feel her pain every single fucking second and it fucking  hurts me too. The pain is too much for me!"

By now he has broken into sobs , his body trembling as Jin gets up instantly , tackling him in a hug. Hoseok had never burst out like this before and today here he is , totally broken and crying like he's not a man anymore. He could endure it for only a short while , his mate was not getting any better.

Why was he not enough for her ? Why couldn't he fill that gab Luna used to.

"I....w-wish I c-could ta-take her pain away Hyung....but I'm not e-enough for Jen"

He cries into Jin's shoulder as Jin pats his back "no Hobi , you are more than enough for her, you're the reason why she's still alive , without you it'd be worse than this ,she's still holding on because she has you. We'll fix her , we will stop all these , even if it means taking her memories of Luna away. The baby's safety matters too "

"So don't say such things "

Jin consoles in a stiff tone as he pulls away and grabs Hobi's shoulders ,trying to shake him back to reality.

"Do you understand?"

He looks into his eyes and Hoseok nods.

"Watching her breakdown just a few minutes ago from seeing Pia broke me.....I'm sorry Hyung "