Hisoka x vs x Kastro

A month after Gon's battle, I had woke up early for once to do some morning training.

"Hey G- GON??" I was shocked to see Gon, show as doing push ups on his formerly broken arm.

"Oh, good morning Azuki." He greeted very casually.

"Man, it's like you have enhanced regeneration or something, because there is no way you should be up like this!" I was very surprised to say the least. Anyways, after a bit, Killua showed up.

"Look what I got." Killua said, smiling.

"Tickets?" Gon wondered

"They're for Hisoka's match" he said as we all went down to eat breakfast.

"I've done some research. Turns out Hisoka is the real deal. He has a 8-3 record with 6 KOs." Killua said, taking a bite from his sandwich.

"I heard those KO's were deaths." I replied, eating some steamed pork buns.

"But he's lost 3 matches." Said Gon

"Only because he didn't show up." I explained.

"Which means that when Hisoka fights, he doesn't lose" Killua said.

"I'm in trouble." Said Gon, shaking, but also looking excited.

"So his opponent is this guy named Kastro. He's the only one who got a knockdown fron Hisoka, he also took three points off him." Killua explained.

"But are you sure it's okay?" Gon asked.

"What?"

"Me watching the match. I promised Wing-san not to participate in any matches."

"Of course it's okay, you're just watching a match." Killua said, however, Wing appeared out of nowhere and said that it wasn't. So that's kind of an L right there.

~~~

Anyways, it's now the next day, and because of Him being grounded, me and Killua had to go watch the fight by ourselves. Just then we saw Kastro on the TV.

"He seems pretty sure of himself." I commented.

"Let's see if he's got what it takes to back that confidence up." Killua said as I nodded in agreement. We both then went over to Kastro's room, and used Zetsu so that he wouldn't sense us. However, as we're spying on him, we heard a voice from behind.

"Did you need something?" It was Kastro, who had seemingly teleported behind us.

"Oh! Sorry sir, we didn't mean to bother you, but could you maybe sign our autographs?" I asked, trying to look like an innocent little girl.

"Well of course, Azuki-chan" welp, we're busted. "Well, you're not with Gon-kun?" Kastro wondered, seeing only two of us, we shook our heads. "So, did you come here scouting?"

"No, just to take a closer look." Killua said

"And what do you think?"

"You're pretty damn good."

"Thank you" Kastro smiled. "Your Zetsu was quite impressive, however, you should've used it before reaching this floor." He said

"I'm guessing you've been keeping tabs on us since we got here then?" I asked, warning a nod in response.

"Well then can you tell us how you just did that?" Killua wondered.

"Unfortunately I can't tell you, we might be opponents one day, I'll tell you if we fight. I'll be waiting for you in the Battle Olympia." And with that, we went to the stadium. However, I couldn't shake the feeling that we wouldn't be seeing Kastro after today.