Nen

It's been a little bit since we got to heaven's arena. So far, our opponents have been rather easy. Each of us only needed a single attack to defeat our opponents. In just three days, we managed to make it to floor 100, thus allowing us our own private room.

"Yay! A private room!" Gon said excitedly, flopping on the bed.

"Be careful, many people would do anything to stay on this floor, they might even result in dirty tricks," Killua said.

"Dirty tricks or not, they won't escape my feet." I said with a hint of arrogance.

"That sounds dirty,"

"No, it doesn't!...okay, maybe a little,"

~~~

Anyways, the next day , we managed to reach floor 150, still ending our fights with one attack only.

"You were right, Killua. I've never seen that many zeros in my life," said Gon. "Just a week ago, I was broke," he laughed.

"Honestly, even I could never imagine stealing this much money."

"I'm kind of annoyed." Killua admitted.

"And why is that?" I asked

"Last time, it took me 2 months to get to the 150s, and you're wheezing through."

"Oh, don't feel bad. You were only six. Besides, you're doing pretty good yourself, keeping it to one chop per match." I gave the boy some reassurance. "But anyways, I said Zushi on the TV a few fights ago."

"Same."

"I saw him took he's still in the 50s."

"Poor kid. Although I do wonder what this 'Ren' thing he's using is all about. If it's the same as Illumi's bizzare abilities, then it would probably be worth learning for ourselves."

"Maybe if we can fight some strong people above, we might know." Said Killua

"Wouldn't it be faster to ask Zushi?" Gon jumped in.

"Probably would be, good call, Gon." With that, we went to where Zushi was.

"Ren is one of the four major principles for disciplining your mind and body. You must know 'Ten,' learn 'zetsu,' achieve, 'Ren,' and reach 'Hatsu.' This is all part of 'Nen' training. That covers everything." Zushi explained, feeling proud he was able to fully explain.

"None of what you said made sense in any way, shape, or form." I said nonchalantly.

"Zushi." Wing appeared out of thin air. "Are you sufficiently educated to teach others?"

"Gon-kun, Killua-kun, Azuki-chan, there's an old saying that if you learn something piecemeal, you'll end up knowing less than when you started."

"So little information is dangerous? But I want to know, since it's related to the secret behind my brother's powers, " said Killua, me and Gon nodding in agreement.

"So your brother can use Nen?" Wing questioned.

"I need to know what this Nen and Ren even mean." Killua started to get annoyed. "I agree to a teaching rather than an explanation. And if you're willing to teach me, then I won't try to know myself." Killua declared.