finding x Killua

So remember how we were gonna go find Killua? Well turns out traffic hates us and wants to get in our way. I was crammed in a taxi with Gon and Kurapika. Not the most ideal situation, but a ride is a ride.

"C'mon, move it pops!" Leorio complained to the driver

"Calm down the window face. He probably hates the traffic as much as we do" I scolded

"Well in that case..." Gon started as I hoped to any possible spiritual beings out there that weren't gonna be running. "We can just run there!" and there he goes (ugh).

Luckily, this wasn't nearly as bad as the first phase of the hunter's exam. I definitely felt myself being able to last longer compared to the constant running since then.

"Alright! Race you guys there!" Gon challenge

"I suggest you make a rule against me using my bird form for future races" I said as I transformed and zoomed past him.

"Hey no fair!"

~~~

Ah yes, airport. We finally arrived and had taken a seat at the cafeteria. Leorio went to pee, while I went "shopping" at one of the gift shops. I then took a seat and started playing a game on my handheld.

"Hey Azuki whatcha doing?" Gon asked, looking over my shoulder

"Playing a game on my new TS"

"Wait, where'd you even get that??"

"Gift shop. Turns out they're pretty popular in this area so I knew I had to snag one for myself"

"Aren't Twin-screens supposed to be crazy expensive though?" Kurapika wondered

"Who said anything about paying?" I told them nonchalantly, still keeping my eyes glued to the game. They knew what I meant. "Aw I got dead again. This game stinks"

~~~

Ah yes, train. A very nice and calming ride. Although, I had to go pee after a few minutes, so I did. After doing my business, I looked at my beautiful face in the mirror. "Well hello you sexy bitch"

"Azuki" said an ominous voice called out to me. "Azuki" it called louder

"The heck? Am I having hallucinations?"

"Azuki. Look closer in the mirror"

Although I was questioning my sanity, I obeyed the voice's order as my reflection shifted into an image of Yuki.

"Hey" she greeted

"Woah....Y-Yuki??" I questioned, reaching my hand out to touch the mirror. "How are you doing that?? Have I lost it?!"

"Don't worry, I'm no illusion. I'm talking to you via my spirit. Just like that dream you had during the exam"

"Woah....that's some freaky supernatural stuff. Any particular reason that this is happening?"

"It would be best not to tell you until you can control your own mind force. But enough about that. I've been watching over you, and I'm glad that you could pass the exam. I had feared the worst for you after that fight with Hisoka"